Being pushed too far

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by voices_inmy_head, Jun 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. voices_inmy_head

voices_inmy_head Well-Known Member

I've been coping with the same things for so many years that I kinda got used to dealing with it, it was never good and I still had bad moments but I could deal,

Now I have something else added onto the lot and it's just pushing me that too far, my head is a mess, my heart is broken and i've been physically sick all day. I've never felt like this before and I can't handle it, I can't go to work and pretend at the moment. I really wish it was over.

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

:hug: Tell yourself that you can handle, because you can, and you will. We're here for you :hug:

3. ZundertowZ

ZundertowZ Well-Known Member

im so sorry u feel this way! i know how u feel....its the worst! u have 2 try and keep yourself as busy as possible. u cann pm me anytime!

4. voices_inmy_head

voices_inmy_head Well-Known Member

I honestly don't know how to handle this, Ive never been through this before and it's all new to me.

My best friend is of no help either as while I'm sitting there crying she starts talking about all her problems and shes shagging anything that moves at the moment so I really do feel all alone in this.

5. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

You are not alone, everyone is here if you would like to talk :hug:

And you have been able to cope with things for this long, it shows you are strong.

xx

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Do you feel like you are just spinning your wheels? Are you getting bombarded with negative thoughts? Afraid to communicate with others?
    Well you are welcome here, you will find plenty of support to help you work thru these things! I know very well the thought to end it. You have to take any positive thought or something positive that you have done. If you keep those thoughts with you it will help to fight off those negative thoughts.
    Add support like your doctor, therapist, and a good regiment of meds. The meds you need to give them time to start working, it can take up to six weeks to start helping. Have you talked this over with your parents? You know they can be really supportive but you have give them a little time to work this out in there own minds. I finally got alot of this off my chest by patching things up with my dad. He isn't going to be around much longer. I didn't want him to pass thinking that I didn't care, so we talk now and when we are around each other we give hugs to each other.
    I hope you seek the help you need and remember that we are all here for you...Stay Safe and Stay Strong...:chopper:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.