being told to kill myself

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by aki, Apr 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aki

aki Well-Known Member

every second by my mind. I hardly ever escape from it. I'm trying to do things to improve my life, trying to concentrate and work at certain things...but it's like there's another person in me saying all the time,' what's the point' 'don't bother' 'it's easier to die'. :sad: eh just a rant. But I feel more suicidal than ever before.
  2. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

Ive had that before.
    it is anxiety calling you back into it's protective shell
    ignore it, you are doing well and fine without it
    keep improving your life
  3. constant

constant Guest

I keep being told to kill myself too
    for me
    it never stops
  4. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

I tell myself to kill myself all the time. I
  5. Hazel31

Hazel31 Member

i feel the same way too.. especially in the night... keep on telling myself that i should kill myself... keep on looking at the fan because that would be method... to hang... the voices doesnt stop... the pain .....
  6. SadPandaBear

SadPandaBear Well-Known Member

I hear it all the time..
    Why do you bother...?
    You're worthless...
    You have nothing going for you...
    Why do you try.. when you'll just fail ?
    No one cares if you're here or not...

Everyday I hear this...

And then... I also hear...
    Dont give up..
    Life isnt as horrible as you've heard...
    IF you're going to give up you may as well give your last greatest effort first..
    anything less would just be pathetic...

So maybe one day I might commit suicide.. but it wont be before I have experienced everything I can from life.. after all... i'm going to throw it all away anyways... might as well go out with a fight... experience everything.. try everything once... push beyond all normal limits

what have I got to lose anyways? nothing. so fuck it.. live life completely first...
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: el, hang in there, I really enjoyed talking to you in chat today,you're an awesome person :) Don't give in to those thoughts hun,we're here for you xx
  8. Overruled

Overruled Active Member

So dangerous are these voices in our heads. Sometimes they become so loud we can not hear the good words of those around us.

I know that these voices seem like they will never leave (and they might not) but you have to consider, too, the voices of those around you who say very differently.

Never forget there's more than one opinion in the voices you here.
  9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey El,
    Do you see a shrink?? Talk to him/her about the uses of skyzophrenia meds. I am not skyzophrenic but i do tell myself why not just give up.. Your hopeless and will never have anything out of life that you want, so just end it, why keep suffering..
    Well my shrink put me on a skyzo med on top of all my other meds and it has helped with my irrational thinking..Even though I don't want to be alive anymore at least i'm not steady telling myself to end it..It has also helped with the shadows I see out of the corner of my eyes.. Give it a go and see if it doesn't help...What do you have to loose..You may have to try a couple of different ones.. The first one he put me on caused haullcenations, but the second one is helping...Take Care..
  10. Petal

How are you feeling today Elizabeth? :hug:
  11. aki

aki Well-Known Member

Thanks very much for all your replies.

Bingo :sad: :hug:
    Thanks a lot for that post, it inspired me a lot. :hug:
    I'm on Zyprexa, which is an anti psychotic, but it's not helping me at all. I hardly ever see my doctor so I never get to talk about things. I really think I need something to stabilize my moods though...thanks for your reply.
    Thanks for your reply :hug: I'm still feeling suicidal today. Numb but suicidal still. I keep planning to kill myself in the night...hopefully I'll go through with it for real someday. :unsure:
  12. Petal

Elizabeth, no :( Please don't do it.

Have you seen your doctor again? You really need to tell her how you are feeling..they can't help if they don't know hun,I'm here anytime you need to talk,you have my number too..dont hesitate to call if you need someone to listen :) :hug:
  13. aki

aki Well-Known Member

I need to distract myself...:sad: I could do it now.
  14. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hey hun...i hope you are ok.. .

i hope you can distract, and you can hold on.

pm if you need to talk. . . .
    i am sending you hugs! xxx :hug:
  15. Petal

:hug: el, sorry you're feeling low again :( Please talk to us,we're here for you :hug:
  16. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

I'm therre hun, i know what your going through.
    'nows the time' 'theres no point staying' 'its whats supposed to happen' 'your not good enough' then names too.
    i find music works sometimes, but it normally takes alot to put the music on. have yoou been to the doc? maybe get your zyprexa bumped up a bit.
    another thing that i've been suggested is kinda alot a time for them, for sake of arguement, 3pm. and when the voices start you say 'no, its not your time, go away'
    i know it seems so stupid, but i was advised to try it, and it half works cause i start laughing at myself for it and it lightens the mood around you a bit.

just a hint hun
  17. plates

plates Well-Known Member

i do hope you don't do anything. what stops me is the fear of being in a half death vegetable state or being semi conscious or surviving and physically damaging myself badly. there are loads of risks. maybe think them through? i'll be thinking of you you are a good friend to me here and you're very sweet.
  18. thoughtspeak

thoughtspeak New Member

waht there are actually voices in peoples head that are louder than "I'm hungry...." "I need to fart" and "boobies"?

no but bad jokes aside next time you hear that voce telling you to end it, instead of ignoring it ask it a question. If I kill myself, and you only exist in my head that means you wont have anyone to talk to. Then still there in your mind and have a full blown convo witht this person if they stop replying just imagine their responces. Its a coll time killer and you will feel alot better after doing this a few times

disclaimer: you have to remember this is only in your head. its cool to have someone to talk to in your head. Its not cool to share them with the world. But become friends with that voice cus like it or lump it you are both stuck together.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.