Being treated in a more depersonalised way

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by kath, Feb 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kath

kath Well-Known Member

This is not an attack on services in general or mental health services in general as i know there are good people and services out there.

But does anyone else feel the more ill or the more extensive your problems become the more you are treated in a depersonalised way?

i am finding this issue and problem difficult at the moment with some of the people im involved with and i am wondering if anyone else has ever felt/experienced/dealt with the same?
  2. TG123

TG123 Well-Known Member

Hey Kath,
    I am sorry that you and others you know have been treated like that. I think that people who work in the medical field should do so b/c they care for people, if so they wouldn't act coldly or indifferently. I think those who do are either burnt out or are in it only for the money. The same goes for teachers.

Cristo Vive!
    - Tomasz
  3. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Hey thanks for the reply it is so good to know that someone is there and its great to see you around again.i think i worded part of that wrongly though.i dont know others who have been through/felt similar [or at least i cant speak for them].Thats why i was asking the quiestion partly i guess!!im glad you understood the main subject of what i was trying to say though.Thanks and its really good to know people are out there right now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.