Being treated in a more depersonalised way

Status
Not open for further replies.

kath

This is not an attack on services in general or mental health services in general as i know there are good people and services out there.

But does anyone else feel the more ill or the more extensive your problems become the more you are treated in a depersonalised way?

i am finding this issue and problem difficult at the moment with some of the people im involved with and i am wondering if anyone else has ever felt/experienced/dealt with the same?

TG123

This is not an attack on services in general or mental health services in general as i know there are good people and services out there.

But does anyone else feel the more ill or the more extensive your problems become the more you are treated in a depersonalised way?

i am finding this issue and problem difficult at the moment with some of the people im involved with and i am wondering if anyone else has ever felt/experienced/dealt with the same?
Hey Kath,
I am sorry that you and others you know have been treated like that. I think that people who work in the medical field should do so b/c they care for people, if so they wouldn't act coldly or indifferently. I think those who do are either burnt out or are in it only for the money. The same goes for teachers.

Cristo Vive!
- Tomasz

kath

Hey thanks for the reply it is so good to know that someone is there and its great to see you around again.i think i worded part of that wrongly though.i dont know others who have been through/felt similar [or at least i cant speak for them].Thats why i was asking the quiestion partly i guess!!im glad you understood the main subject of what i was trying to say though.Thanks and its really good to know people are out there right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00