Being unattractive.

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by anonymous013, Sep 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anonymous013

anonymous013 Guest

2. Robin

Robin Guest

Seems they think personal hygiene is more important that what you're born with as would ost people really. We can't always control how we appear but we can make the best of it and personality and passion for a subject can go along way to attracting someone regardless of whether you feel you are ugly or not.
  3. jam1e

jam1e Guest

There is someone for everyone, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder.:smile:
  4. purplefizz

purplefizz Senior Member

Who cares what 9 people on the internet had to say about it? Not everyone feels that way.
  5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I think that how well you take care of yourself is more important than how you look. You can't change the way how you were born (unless you have plastic surgery), but you can do everything in your power to take care of yourself, like brushing your teeth, having a bath etc.
  6. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I care more for a person's heart than their looks.
    Also, if you believe that you're unattractive, other people will reflect that belief back to you, same thing goes for if you believe that you're pretty.
    You're not unattractive. Like the above post says, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
  7. abyss

abyss Well-Known Member

with stuff like that plastered on the internet its really no wonder that so much of the population has warped views of themselves based on their outward appearence. what's even sadder is that its not just a very verbal minority that feels that way.

we are setting up generation after generation to have eating disorders, feel self-loathing, suffer from lack of confidence in social settings, and ultimately raising the rate of relational dysfunction and suicide.

i agree with brushing your teeth, showering, and staying out of the cookie jar so far as is reasonable; but the world would be a better place if we could put the focus back on the soul of a person and away from the skin.
  8. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

That link had nothing to do with attractiveness. It had to do with becoming a slob after you get married. For the sake of your spouse, don't become a slob after you get married.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.