Being with someone you feel nothing for

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Hache, Apr 3, 2010.

1. Hache

Hache Well-Known Member

So I met a girl for the first ever time, I was infatuated with her for about a week then I got over it then I got closer to her. But I feel nothing. There is no buzz. It's more of a sexual relationship than clicking as two people, we've done "stuff", she says she doesn't want a bf because she'll fuck up. So I'm guessing it's going down that "fuck buddy" route.

Sometimes when I'm with her I just think I want to go now. Sometimes after I leave her or she leaves my head is spinning about how I don't love her or like her that way. Then sometimes when I haven't seen her in a while I want her mainly for the sexual reasons, which I am guessing is why she wants me as well given that we have never actually gone out properly we just go back to each others places.

I guess there is deep emptiness because i'm not in love right?

I'm sure there are people on here who have been with people they feel nothing for, I'm new to these emotions and don't know where I stand.

2. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I don't think there's anything wrong with just having a sexual relationship with somebody, assuming you BOTH know where you stand and both have the emotional maturity to handle something like this.

You could sit down and talk to her, just so that you have it in black and white. If you generally don't want anything from her, then just see each other for sex, don't force dates or conversation or anything else, because there's no point. And if she feels the same then there shouldn't be a problem.
    :)

3. Hache

Hache Well-Known Member

Yeh thanks I should probably talk about it so we know where we stand