believe in trust?

Status
Not open for further replies.

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
its screaming and its saying now is the time to say good bye

how rude almost forgot to say thank you all so much be kind to one another cuz the rest of the world just doesnt get it. better days all and huge x's & o's :arms:

Last edited by a moderator:

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
tell the voice to go away tell you to go to hospital call crisis to get help you know it is not real the voice youcan make it go away YOU can get HELP for you call now Carla okay NOW

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
hmm 1 last check after my diary entry and its you as always. luvs ya hun so much. yuo and iv hold on tight to one another k? if i can i'll be watching over ya both. xoxoxo

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
i hope you are hearing these words of mine ones that know what it is like to feel so alone so abandoned okay i hope you are not ignoring the words i try so hard to get you to hear. I CARE i always will okay You need to care too okay for me YES for me okay you get your ass over to the hospital NOW okay Carla i mean it i do get help for you for Nate okay I am the one SCREAMING now call crisis and get help Now please hear my words okay don't let me be invisible here i care Iv cares everyone here Cares okay now please call crisis now

Trust... That's a hard one.. I agree that its hard to trust.. I always end up getting hurt when I learn to trust someone.. like recently. :( So i understand that its hard to trust and i dont blame you for not trusting people.. :hug: Hang in there hun. xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$170.00
Goal
$255.00