Bella here! thought id say hi... : )

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Bellaa, Jul 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bellaa

Bellaa New Member

Heya ! ;D <3
    i should have wrote this earlyer but i didnt have time x)
    oh well... Im Bella, soon 17 yo , i Love animals and my family more than anything,
    i also like to play piano, b in nature, paint, listen to music, and b creative in many ways alot. all these things mapes my life much more meaningfull^^

the main reason im even here is because i have social phobia, and for u who dont know what its like to have it, its a terrible thing to live with. Some can live with it if its isnt that bad, and some get ride of it, but ive tryed both o em .. and i dont really feel like i can go on with it. well.. maybe i would have felt different about just the social phobia if there wasnt other things around me to make it worse. xP

my dad is an alcoholic, he is not as bad as he could b, like, he isnt hurting anyone physical, so at least im gald for that , but still.. he is an alcoholic.. and that hurt me bad emotional.
    i care way to much about others.. but that just cant b helped.

it is hard enought for me just to walk outside our yard, but then i also HAVE to go to school.. which is a night mare for me.. like that wouldnt b enough..
    i also have dyslexia and perfection mania (means that i HAVE to look perfect, otherways i feel bad in all possible ways) , which makes it twice as hard to keep up in school, go there and even show my self to ppl since i dont think im perfect .. many times i cant even stand to look at my self in th mirror..

i havnt needed to go to school for almost one year because of my social phobia got to bad, even if my parents know that thats why ive been home, i dont think they know how serious this problem is.
    the only things that actually keeps me going is just that i havnt needed to go to school, i still have somethings i wanna do , and i REALLy dont wanna hurt my loved and close ones..
    at the same time .. would they really want me to suffer just because toy dont wanna b sad? ...

god damnit.. i have no idea what to do..
    id actually want to find someone to runaway with and start a new life.. or do all the things we would ever want to do and then die togeather.. it would b less painfull that way

anyways thats me, and most of my problems xP
    hugz and kizzes to all of u on this forum
    Take care! <3
    = )

2. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

well :welcome: to this forum. i hope sharing helped you feel a little better and hopefully we can help some too. please take care and we'll see ya around.

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. Living with social phobia can be quite crippling. Have you sought any type of counseling to help you combat this? There are some strategies that have helped some people learn to cope. Just a thought. :hug:

4. Earn

Earn Well-Known Member

Welcome I hope that you can find some help here.If you need anything just pm me or im me.

Take Care

5. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum and i hope you find all the support you need here.
    Enjoy your stay.

6. Bellaa

Bellaa New Member

thanx lots everyone :smile:
    <3

7. sakuragirl

sakuragirl Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum

8. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome and have fun.

9. liveinhope