Beret

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by Sadeyes, Oct 23, 2010.

1. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

It has been a year since we lost her and I miss her as much today as I did a year ago...miss you so much Baby Bear...still think of things you can cook in your small apartment...remember the pasta very well...all my heart, J

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry sadeyes....the anniversary of her death must be extremely hard for you...:hugtackles:

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

sorry for your loss Sadeyes :hugtackles::hugtackles:

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

She was a member here for years and was such a joy...thanks

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Beret was a wonderful but troubled soul. I, too miss her deeply. She was taken from us way too soon.

6. Hi Sad Eyes

New to this forum. Hard to figure out how to talk to people. Lost our beautiful Bill 4 months ago. So very fresh, very hard, looking to how not to be selfish with myself and be there for my family. Sending a help message. Claire

7. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Thanks Clare and Gentle...and sorry about your losses as well...big hugs, J

8. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

im sorry you lost her sadeyes,its nearly the anniversary of my chars death and im struggling too so i know what youre going thorough

9. Dubstepper

Dubstepper Staff Alumni

theres been days when i remember beret posting in a thread or two of mine, and wondering when she would be back.... she is, not was... but is, an amazing woman. i know you will always hold her close sadeyes. im here if you need :)

10. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

We all hold her close to our hearts - she was a troubled, but remarkable person who touched the lives of many - for that, she'll always be remembered.

11. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

wow .... i've only just found out about this from this post :sad: I've met her and she was a wonderful person. Ima miss her loads :cry:

12. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Thanks all for sharing in her memory...and Andi, sorry for your loss as well...J

13. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Like Vikki, I didn't even know she had passed away. I remember her, she was a lovely and warm person. :cry:

14. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

R.I.P hun, miss you :rose:

15. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

I cant believe its been a year already.

R.I.P hunni hope your in a better place now