Beside myself

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by whytryanymore, Jul 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whytryanymore

whytryanymore Well-Known Member

So the girl i am hopelessly in love with is cheating on me.....i am pretty sure anyway. she constantly accuses me of cheating talks to me for like three weeks then stopps and says she is smoking pot and constantly thinks it pisses me off thats why she doesnt talk to me when she is high. It doesnt piss me off i love talking to her no matter what state of mind she is in and i have told her this many times. also she is living with another guy, i know it is possible for two ppl of opposite sex to live together and not have sex(being married:biggrin:)but still it hurts. on top of all that her myspace is still covered with her ex who is a complete douchebag and has nno mention of me what so ever. her family doesnt even know i exist since her mom and sister both think her ex is still her current.

well maybe it is that i am thinking to far into this and all that jazz but long distance relationships are really gay, its been waaaaayyyy tooo long since we have seen eachother since i have a suspended license and no job and she is four hundred fucking miles away.

dont know if this is the right place for this post but here it is anyway

Oh, the whole reason why this situation is causing me soo much pain. i am pretty sure she is cheating on me or maybe i was the person she used to cheat on the other guy with, dunno, but even if my worst fears were correct i would still want to be with her and do blame myself for any of her actions if she did cheat or fool aroud and what not cuz ultimately it is my fault i was not there for here even though as full of myself as this makes me sound i am the best boyfriend she has or will ever have there dont get much better than me i dont think. never been told anything else
    oh and i dont mean sexually, this is neither the time or place to discuss such things as that. once again i dont mean to sound so full of myself or conceeded or what have you but she has said it and so have a few other X's, though if i were so good why are they Xs and not currently still with me? i dunno all i know is im hopelessly in love with this girl and if that is wrong i dont wanna be right. even if that means living with the knowledge that i lead her to cheat by not being there for her.

2. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

I would look for a girlfriend that is local. This sounds like a bad situation all the way around. She lives with a guy, and she is far away. I am sure you can find someone locally to start a relationship with, but the truth is, perhaps this time came around so that you can reflect and make some positive changes in your life. Who knows?Maybe you'll meet someone along the way? Blessings..

3. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

You are not responsible for her actions and it is not your fault she cheated. If she can't control herself and is not happy with the relationship then she should end it.

4. whytryanymore

whytryanymore Well-Known Member

First off, i am horrible at meeting ppl let alone those of the opposite sex.
    Secondly, daphna i am sorry you have offered verry good advice to me on multiple occasions and it strikes me as i have been verry rude to you by not only dissmissing the suggestions but seemingly pointing out that they are not ever going to work and for that i appolojize.
    I do need to find a different girl but it is just soo hard to get this one out of my head i dream about her every night, some nightmares but mostly good, its quite possible i have built her up to more than she is. i do that a lot.

Thanx for the advice all. cant guarantee that i will follow it but thanks anyway:boogie:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.