Best Method For Suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.
well I think the main problem we should focus on solving is 'what least painful method of suicide'. I mean, If your going to do it you might as well not have to suffer as well right?

<Mod Edit: Abacus21 - methods>

any suggestions?:smile:

This site is pro-life. :)

This means we don't give out methods, and no-one will tell you any here...

Please stay and tell us why you feel it's necessary for you to die - we are a good group of listeners here :)

LeaveMeAlone

Sorry i mean i know it sucks, it's kinda like well if you're gonna do it anyway then why not find out how to do it painlessly. but the truth is (and i should know) when you do find an easy, painless way, it really does become more tempting, and that is a bad thing when you're trying to get better, you want as much as possible to put you off.

If you're really determind there there is information out there, tho how reliable it is I don't know, but none of us can stop you using google.

A much better idea tho is to talk about your problems, and try and get well with the rest of us.

Take care, and welcome.

there is no such thing as a sure painless death. something can and will normally always go wrong, its this funyn thign called sods law. im majorly suicidal atm btu am hanging on for friends, nothing is guaranteed to be painless. besides, death wont bring about the pain relief u desire so badly. u dont want to die. u want these feelings to end. death is not the only thing tht mite make them end.

It's true. The only reason I stopped cutting and pill popping, and starving myself. Was because i had to walk 15km to the mall, and i hadn't eaten in 3 days and i nearly passed out. what resulted was my best friends not trusting me, so now if i do it again. He refuses to see me ever again. No such thing as a painless death when the one guy that you love to the bone says If you die, i will need decades of therapy to not do so myself.

B

bombeni

You can take this with a grain of salt, but, I was watching a program yesterday about people who had near-death experiences. One of them was a lady who had attempted suicide. She said she entered a tunnel, bud didn't experience the light that so many others talk about. She said there were people who talked to her, not as we think of talking, but telepathically, and they explained to her that we all have a certain journey we have to walk in life. Those that choose suicide will have to re-live everything they have already lived again. Then she found herself back in her body, and said she felt she had been given a second chance at life. She said she feels if she had been successful in her attempt that she would not have gone to a good place. So suicide may not be the way out after all. Just something to think about.

Right U R Ken

... they explained to her that we all have a certain journey we have to walk in life. Those that choose suicide will have to re-live everything they have already lived again. ....
I've heard of this concept before. However there's a problem with it. Having to walk a certain journey in life is called fate, meaning it's all predetermined. If everything about your life is fate then so is the way it ends, including suicide.

What I'm trying to say here is that if it's all fate then that includes dying by suicide. That was your fate and you haven't done something wrong. It was meant to be.

B

bombeni

Respectfully disagree. Fate is what happens "on its own" -- suicide is a premeditated act. You wouldn't say "her fate was to die by suicide" but rather "she CHOSE to die by suicide." A fateful death is by car wreck, cancer, etc.

Right U R Ken

Fate means we don't have a choice in anything weather it's life or death.

If we have a predetermined life then we also have a predetermined death and yes, that means suicide too. It may seem that someone chose suicide but no, it was their fate to die that way.

Remember this was in response to the near death story in which the experiencer was told we all a certain journey we HAVE to walk in life. Such a journey would have a predetermined end. Weather it's death by accident, disease, or suicide- it's all fate.

You say someone CHOSE to committ suicide. well if they did, it was their fate to make that choice.

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Fate or not, this is a pro-life site - we do not give out methods for suicide but try to support those who feel it's their only option. When I came here I thought I had no choice but to kill myself. Thanks to the loving caring members here I changed my mind and decided to live, troubles or not... and I'm glad I did.

Fate or not, this is a pro-life site - we do not give out methods for suicide but try to support those who feel it's their only option. When I came here I thought I had no choice but to kill myself. Thanks to the loving caring members here I changed my mind and decided to live, troubles or not... and I'm glad I did.
:agreed: :)

For you maybe, but not to me, the staff, and not to the other members of this site.

The rules won't change.

This site is pro-life.
That's ridiculous, you can't speak for every person on this site. What kind of logic is that? Are you saying that there is no one else who frequents this site that holds the same (or similar) beliefs in reincarnation?

By the way I'ts not "reincarnation". It's more believing in infinite consciousness. Believing that physical bodies are only the visible aspect of our existence and that each and everything has a non physical spiritual consciousness which will inhabit another physical form when the current one "dies".

I guess you could say "soul". But that sounds kind of corny.

If you don't believe that humans ALL have a higher consciousness (spirit, soul, whatever) then look into remote viewing and astral projection. Those two things would be impossible without the existence of something more.

Don't be afraid of death. Embrace it.

"When you know that which is below is above
the FEAR you once had will become LOVE"
-Micheal Larson (Eyedea)

lost in space

In Buddhist belief the body dies, but the consciousness continues, and its the state of our consciouness at the moment of death that determins our next incarnation, or life. If we leave this life with unresolved problems, they continue with us in the next life. There is no escaping. Believing this has frustrated me but also kept me alive. After years of studying Buddhism I truly believe this to be true. Some Tibetan Buddhist monks meditate and pratice their whole life for the moment of their death, knowing that having a peaceful mind during this time will project them into a favorable rebirth, on this plane or another. They don't commit suicide because they consider this to be an act of aggression.

Sorry, is this getting off topic?

^^^wow, you're just awesome.

I totally agree with you minus the problems continuing in your next life. I mean, that could be the case but I don't think so. Either way, I don't want do die foe trivial reasons or unresolved issues, its more curiosity. Does that make me insane?

lost in space

^^^wow, you're just awesome.

I totally agree with you minus the problems continuing in your next life. I mean, that could be the case but I don't think so. Either way, I don't want do die foe trivial reasons or unresolved issues, its more curiosity. Does that make me insane?
No that doesn't make you insane, a lot of people have a fascination with death...look at all the horror films.

I agree with you on reaching an enlightened state before we can experience the Truth, whatever the Truth is for each person.

I personally feel that no method is totally painless, because of the pain thats left behind, we may all at times feel that there is no one around that cares, but there may be just one person that cares enough to be sad at whats happened, so although for the person commiting suicide there may be less pain, you cant control the pain thats left behind..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00