Best off dead

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Zodi, Oct 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zodi

Zodi Anitiquities Friend

I have come to the realization that it doesn't matter if I am alive or dead.

Alive=pain
    Dead=nothing

The dead is tipping the scales now.

I do appreciate what everyone has said to me, but I need real life people and no one cares. Not one single soul.

Zodi over and out.

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

alive does not have to equal pain. And one day it won't. It's hard to comprehend something that you've never felt before. But give yourself a break. It's hard if all you've ever known is pain to actually think that there could be something else in life.
    Is it possible for you to just say that you want to kill yourself but not act on this? The feelings are ok. They're just feelings. You do not have to act on them. Just see them and be ok with them.
    Have you ever talked to a therapist? Or tried any medication to get you up a little bit so you might have motivation to see the another side to life? Both of these things can help.
    lots of love :heart:

3. Zodi

Zodi Anitiquities Friend

I have tried that and I am done.

Nothing to live for. I won't even have a funeral because no one will know I am dead. No one cares.

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

People do care about you zodi, they just don't show it. A lot of people don't like showing their emotions, but I'm sure that your loved ones really care about you. :hug:

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You can never be sure of whose lives you touch and which of these may care for you. Some people are unable to expressthese emotions for fear of rejection. I am sure there are people that do care in RL. :hug:

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Zodi,
    Have you gone in the chat room? you will find alot of people to talk to and I am sure you will make some friends there. Me personally my computer won't let me in. So I have to PM everybody. Anyhow you aren't alone you have just joined an extended family here on the forum!! I'll be honest with you , I am still suicidal and my therapist told me I will probably carry that bag of garbage around with me for the rest of my life. I won't go into details because everyone here has already hurd about it.
    Be assured that when you need to talk there pretty much are people on line all different times of day!! Please take advantage of the advice and support you will get here. Talk to You Soon!!~Joseph~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.