Best way to Commit Suicide

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jstone3380, Jun 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jstone3380

jstone3380 Member

I have been contemplating this for the past few months, there seems no other way out of the problem, no job, money and everything that I have ever worked for has been taken away from me. So only thing I can see is to end the pain by ending it. < Mod Edit Hazel: Methods >

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2010
  2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Dont do that hun. Stay here and talk to us....maybe we can help :hugtackles:

3. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Hi sorry you feel like this is the only way out =( believe me right now when I say there is far better options stick around and talk to us. We will listen, and help you work things out okay.

Rich

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

don't hurt yourself ....
    tell us a bit more about yourself..maybe we can help you find a solution

5. alices_ponder

alices_ponder Well-Known Member

I am really sorry to hear that you are going through a rough time and that you feel this way :unsure: But do stick around and talk to us because this website can provide some amazing help and support! Its like a huge family to be quite honest.. :rose:

Have you been to a doctor sweetheart? Please don't forget that this forum is pro-life and that we aren't supposed to talk about methods of killing ourselves or encouraging others to kill themselves. But can I just say that suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Everything can be fixed.. but you will have to want to fix your life, you will want to help yourself.

Good luck! And feel free to message me at any point :stars: xoxoxoxox

6. jstone3380

jstone3380 Member

I used to work as a software developer and IT engineer but no one seams to want my services any more I am getting fead up with the feelings of been usless and getting hassle from the state about finding a job.

No one seams to understand I guess no one would mise me if I was gone faild relationship, famaly hate me what left. I guess the saying all that remains is Honor & Death is true.

7. Perfect Melancholy

Hey I am sorry that you cannot find a job where you want too, have you thought of looking and developing yourself in new areas? I understand you think honour death etc, but surly giving yourself a chance, showing people how wrong they are, and I am sure people do not hate you. You just need to find your feet and your purpose, talking through these things with a professional may be the key, to help you better cope with your circumstances-if that makes sense:unsure:

8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I don't know which country you're in and if you can access it but I would recommend some therapy to deal with your suicidal thoughts and the grief of losing your relationship and your job, etc....
    your GP could set you on the right path ...
    is there anything you like doing where you can meet new people if you are you up to it?
    i know you don't feel like it now but in time you will find a new relationship....
    I know you've had a rough time but just hold on and let us help you through this rough patch....
    you don't have to choose death..there are other choices..

9. alices_ponder

I am truly sorry to hear about your family and your job crisis. :hugtackles: With this current economic crisis, most people are finding it extremely hard to get a job unfortunately. Have you considered going back to school and doing something else? Perhaps finding a new profession that is desired in your community? You know. It is never late to go back and do something else. No matter what age you are :) perhaps even volunteering would be a good idea for you so that you can gain value experience and skills and have the opportunity to make new friends! :)

Hold on and with the right help you will be able to make things better and develop a new relationship and a new life for yourself! Good luck darling! :stars: xoxoxoxoxoox

10. Michael Ayin

Michael Ayin Well-Known Member

I don't ever want to post anything effective because I don't ever want to be responsible for aiding someone else's death. I would feel guilty about that, and I've had enough guilt and shame for ten lifetimes. I myself have never tried one method because it is completely and utterly permanent, and it's one that when I have exhausted all possibilities and my life is done (i.e. terminal disease, or something like that). It's not the cry for help kind at all. Please don't ask.

Plus the mods are here to prevent such things in detail. Just a heads up on that.

11. I feel the same as you, I've recently shut down my computer company, my wife laid off, declared bankruptcy, lost pretty much everything I've tried to work for over the last 10 years..... hell I don't even know where the money to pay rent is coming from. My wife is understanding, but I feel she looks at me like a failure. Of course I need to be strong and appear to be ok.......I feel like my world is over, and the best thing for the last thing left in my life (my family) is to end it, let them get some life insurance money or something.

But you know one thing stops me... someone does care about us, you may not know it now, but somebody always cares. Your sorrow, and your suffering, even here reach out to people. People that have the same problems, different problems. We are here for you, because sometimes when we have problems, what we really need is just someone to listen, and someone to care. I will listen, and I will care.... cause really trying to cope alone can be hard...... thankfully you don't have to.

Averros - depressed but optimistic.

12. AlwaysConflicted

AlwaysConflicted New Member

This is such a common question, but difficult to find legitimate answers.

13. Michael Ayin

Michael Ayin Well-Known Member

Yeah, I just commented to someone else that I had a job I loved for ten years as well, and got laid off with everyone else. I might as well have been felon, the way people were treating me with job interviews and such. If I have to struggle badly for the rest of my life, I'm not sure if I want to continue. We'll see.

14. fannin

fannin Member

I think for many here, someone cares. Voicemails from those who realize I have nothing to do all day actually can make it worse. It will never be the same. Losing self-respect is worse than I ever imagined. I need to either uproot and start over or end this madness quickly.

15. yous

yous Well-Known Member

Please I too need to find the best and less painful way to commit it. I am planning on having a date set. I already have a few things I want to finish up in time, and say my goodbyes, but if anyone has known of a painless way please share.

16. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

nobody will provide you with methods here. please talk to people and try to receive support - THAT you can find here!
    ellie

17. yous

yous Well-Known Member

I understand nobody will provide the methods. But support is not going to help me. I understand its suppose to and that everyone has great energy to do so. But words won't help solve the problems. They help for the time being and its great to know strangers care, but I really need solid people in my life. I need people who are real. But there is nobody. I keep coming to this site for something, a miracle I guess, stupid wishful thinking that doesn't exist. It is the last hope I got and it's nobody's fault, but what else am I suppose to do??

18. alices_ponder

Well then why come onto a support site if we can not help you? We can give support yes, but we can not tell you how to commit suicide as this forum is pro-life. We can however give you support, like you everyone else is here for a reason. Even the moderators. If you want solid real people in your life then you need to go out there and get them :) what about volunteering or something along those lines? That way you could make new friends and gain valuable experience! :) Best of luck! xoxooxox:stars:

19. Swordfish

Swordfish New Member

Why would you call it a suicide forum then! Unbelievable not the support I wanted and I had to register for this xxx

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2010
  20. Perfect Melancholy

I don't think it was shit advice at the end of the day some people might not know the words to say all they can do is offer support and try and help you think things through from a different perspective, you only get out as much as you are willing to put in, as the song says:

Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with
    those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia; dispensing it is a way of
    fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly
    parts, and recycling it for more than it's worth.

Take care of yourself

Rich

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.