Best way to say goodbye?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ashicide, May 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ashicide

ashicide New Member

<edit total eclipse time line> I'm going to OD, haven't even researched success rates, I just know I have access to medicine . Otherwise its the ;my life is long overdue.
    i know my mom will miss me. so beforehand any advice on a solid goodbye without hinting?
    Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2012
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

My advice is for you to talk to your mother now and get some help ok You go to hospital and you get some supports in place to help you heal. Your mother keep her near you and don't let her go because if you do leave you will be taking her with you i just know that the pain you will leave she will never ever heal. So you go now and get help ok you call now

3. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

I am a father who has lost my son to suicide.
    There is ZERO... NO WAY... no way at all to say goodbye to a parent without hurting them.
    My life shall forever be empty and I am lost. My once perfect life of happiness is daily misery - it is as if someone cut out my heart and smashed it.
    I miss my best friend, my son, more than anything in the world.

I hope you will reconsider and that you will find a way to create a plan and a roadmap that will lead you to wellness.

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Don't do it...let your mom or someone know how you're feeling...and they can help you. I really hope that you call someone or go somewhere and get help...

5. ashicide

ashicide New Member

@pickwithaustin sorry to hear .
    I don't want to lead my parents any further.
    I've given every day another chance to find another point in living...

6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Your thread made me very sad...if you wish to explore options to get help, what to say, how to talk about it, etc., I am fairly good at working the system and always available...I do not know you, as you are a new member, but the thought of losing you, even a virtual stranger, hurts me deeply...please reach out to people and know whatever you are feeling, whatever has happened, there are people here who understand...PM me if you wish to compare 'war stories' because I have been where it sounds like you are...ergo, why I work here...please know there are ppl here who truly care...with fondness and understanding

7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

ashicide..have you had any proffessional help? meds? counceling?

there is no way to say goodbye to your mother without sending her to a life worse than death..
    I lost my son to suicide , that's why I'm here..
    I only exist now in a dark, dark place..the day you go your mother will plummet into this hell on earth too
    her heart will be forever broken and her soul torn to shreds..

there is help out there ash...please try all you can before you even contemplate leaving..
    go talk to someone asap and definately I recommend telling your mum and letting her help you through this..

we're here for you so please keep reaching out :hug:

8. champie

champie Well-Known Member

I've tried and tried to convince my mother that she would be better without me around to make a fool of her for loving me. She refuses to agree with me. Damn her for always, forever, and unceasingly loving me. As far as any of us can tell, life is a first time experience for everyone and we need each other in order to survive. Maybe you or I don't think much of ourselves but our mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, friends, neighbors all need us.

I'm not shitting you, I have everyone I know begging me to stay even though I think they must be idiots for thinking it. But who the hell am I to discard even the tiniest bit of love? It is life's greatest gift and we all deserve as much of it as we can get, even if it causes nausea :p

Please open your heart to your mother and build your strength upon her love. After all, it was her love that gave you comfort, her love that made you grow, and it can be her love that makes you strong again.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts here and giving me the opportunity to share mine with you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.