Best wishes for a new year

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Witty_Sarcasm, Dec 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I just wanted to wish everyone the best for next year, because you all deserve the best that life has to offer. I have gotten to know some very kind people here, and you have helped me in the past, but I just can't do this anymore. I'm sorry but I can't face another year like this. But I didn't want anyone to see this as a failure in helping me, it's more like I'm the failure and will continue to fail at everything for the rest of my life. It's to the point where I don't think people want me around much anymore, and I'm sorry it had to come to that. I still hope that everyone can find what they want in life, because you are all great.

2. Dark

Dark Active Member

I can relate. I too, am dreading the New Years. Christmas was bad enough, where I gave all my family members presents and got none back. Time spent with my extended family on Christmas, felt like I was being alienated. The only present I got, was one I bought for myself...... hopefully yours was better.
    That was my "calm before the storm" I guess. So you're definitely not alone with that feeling.... I feel liked I failed this year completely and am a failure to me and everybody else too. I am certainly NOT looking forward to the New Years. I think a lot of how we are feeling has to do with "positive/negative thinking".... and the people in our lives and the situations we face, directly or indirectly affects our mindset. Best of luck, just know that you aren't the only one the or fearing it or struggling with the fact it's approaching.

3. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

What do you want out of next year that wont make you feel like a failure?

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Sorry to hear you were treated that way. I stopped giving out gifts because no one ever appreciated anything I did for them. I don't know if I can face another year, people put me down enough to know I'm not wanted around anywhere. I hope things get better for you.

5. Witty_Sarcasm

There were so many things I wanted out of life, and I failed at all of them. I guess now just to succeed at dying will not make me feel like a failure.

6. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

Best wishes to you too. People here care about you. You deserve the best too.

7. Zaheer

Zaheer Account Closed

what happened to our friendship ?

8. DrownedFishOnFire

What about setting realistic goal little by little bit and get where you want to be at not all at once?

9. Witty_Sarcasm

Maybe a few do, but most just seem to enjoy kicking me when I am down

10. Witty_Sarcasm

There's lots of people to get to know, I'm not that important

11. Witty_Sarcasm

Even when I try that, I seem to get overwhelmed. It is easier for me to give up because I wasn't meant to be here in the first place

12. Zaheer

Zaheer Account Closed

You are important .. just you are not giving importance to 'yourself'

13. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Witty my friend :( I love talking to you, I think you're a real cool and down to earth person. You're basically the opposite of someone who is full of crap. You care about others thoughts and feelings even if you are struggling yourself, that is an impressive quality. I don't think you're great, I know you are hun.
    Sometimes we are our own worst enemy, I hope you feel better soon hun, you haven't failed at anything xxxx

14. DrownedFishOnFire

Its okay to be overwhelmed. It means youre trying. Giving up on stuff/yourself is okay, just take a break for the time being. Its not a race. Just do it on your own pace.

15. Witty_Sarcasm

I just got torn down a lot today, and I can't take that kind of treatment. I should be supported when I feel this way, not driven even more towards what I am trying to avoid. I guess that's why I'm having such a hard time coping with everything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.