Betrayed

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Lonewolf3, Oct 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lonewolf3

Lonewolf3 Active Member

I feel so betrayed by god...up until now i lived the purpose driven life just to be utterly fucked in the face in more ways than what i initially thought...i hate everything and everybody...i was so nice, not to put myself on a soap box but i actually gave a shit about the world and people and their problems...all for what...NOTHING!!!!!!!!!! i had a hard time making my mind up about this but i don't care anymore...this is...god...im just sooo pissed...the only thing left to decide is what to do on the way out.

2. stig

stig Well-Known Member

whats happened?

3. Lonewolf3

Lonewolf3 Active Member

Thank you for your concern...feeling better.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you are feeling better and the pain has left you and you are thinking more clearly so you don't harm yourself Wise thing to do is to call crisis and get help okay stay safe.

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

So glad to hear you are doing better...please know we are here and let us know what is going on...big hugs, J

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

God still loves you and will help you. God has not betrayed you. It's the people around you that are the problem. Don't let them get the better of you. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.