Betrayed

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by caiorse, Jan 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. caiorse

caiorse New Member

A little over two years ago, the guy I had been dating sexually assaulted me. I've been getting over it little, by little. The first person I told was my best friend. She's not still my BEST friend, but we're still very close. Or so I thought. I'll call her T. Today, I found out that T has been talking to him and flirting with him even though she knows everything that happened and everything it made me feel and do and try to do. I feel so betrayed because I trusted her the most and it feels like she just completely stabbed me in the back. And nothing I've told her is safe either because she could tell him everything at any moment and that is terrifying. Just when I though I was finally starting to get over what happened and stop fearing that he would come back and do it again and take it further, it's all just ripped out from under me and I don't feel safe anymore.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm sorry that you had to go through this. :hug: Wow, I can't believe that your friend would go and do that to you. She doesn't sound like a friend at all. I would just cut her out of your life because she obviously can't be trusted. I know that you are scared and can't trust people now, but it will get easier with time. :hug:

3. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear that this happened to you. It doesn't sound like your friend was being a friend at all because she did that to you. I hope you feel better soon and continue to share your emotions and feelings with us. :hug:

Trevor,

4. crystalclear

crystalclear Well-Known Member

Im sorry for what happened. Can i be blunt?! i'll just say it.. that "friend" of yours is a b-i-a-t-c-h.. I agree with Witty Sarcasm... by the way did you press charges against your ex? Anyway we're here for you.. all the best

<3Crys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.