better late than never

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by on my own, May 3, 2007.

on my own

1. Stay

12 vote(s)
  2. Leave

2 vote(s)
  1. on my own

on my own Well-Known Member

dear memebers of SF

yesterday was a mess and I hate to admit it, but I was the one who pretty much started the whole thing, though I wasnt the one who took it to the boards, but it's fine, I'll take whatever blame there is for what happened last night. Terry's reaction of bringing it to the boards was only natural, if I had been in her place I would have probably done the same.

I could write a whole list of things that explain my behaviour last night, why I acted the way I did, but that won't change the fact that I made a mistake, that won't change what's happened and most importent, it's no excuse. I'm not posting this for any sympathy or to discuss any personal issues I have, mainly cuz I dont want to. I tried it before and it only made things worse. I'm most def not the most lovable member here.

anyway; I'm doing what I do best again, go off topic. All I'm trying to say is that I'm sorry for what happened and I never intended anything like this to happen. I'm sorry it happened. It was an extremely poor judgement on my part. I'm especially sorry for Terry and Shygirl, who had to deal with most of it. I was trying to make a point and didn't know when to back down. I don't want to be the one causing trouble. I really don't. It's not even in my freaking nature to act like that.

I'm seriously considering leaving the site, not because I want to but because it might be better for others. I added the poll for a reason. I want you honest opinion. If majority thinks I should leave I will. I really don't want any hypocryte answers that say stuff like: "It's not your fault" from certain members here. I'm not going to mention any names, they know who they are.

the last thing I want to do is thank the people who defended me yesterday, the people that got me thru last night. guys, without you I would have done a lot more damage to myself. Alex (Nakur), Eva, Alex (ybt), Raiden and kurt, thanks guys...

That was it, I'm sorry for what happened yesterday. For the people that wanna get rid of me, this is your chance, I won't hold it against you.

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2007
  2. ybt

ybt Guest

your behavior was not bad. and ultimately, who decides anyway? unless it's being really bad...

i voted stay. who are the two idiots who posted leave? support site? huh?
  3. poison

poison Well-Known Member

4. reborn1961

reborn1961 Guest

I have no idea who you are or what happended........nor do I need to know. What I do know is that everyone has a right to a second change. Last time checked I was not judge nor jury. Let the web owners/mods resolve this with dignity.
  5. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

i wasn't there, but i don't think anyone can or should tell you to stay or leave (unless of course you were banned)'s your decision. Just don't get worked up over popularity here, it's a support forum, not a popularity contest, and such a big one that there's bound to be someone you get on with. No matter what you did, no one should be giving you hassle, so don't feel you have to leave, if someone doesn't like you, they don't have to talk to you. Anyway, i hope you don't leave if you don't want to, and if you're making this thread, i'm guessing you don't. :hug: