better off dead

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by AtomicsAsylum, Nov 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AtomicsAsylum

AtomicsAsylum Account Closed

Am feeling very suicidal at the moment due to the fact i might hurt other people
    i have an urge to hit or hurt strangers i been struggling with it for a while
    its also kids as well
    i have told my psych dont she done nothing about it

i feel it would be safer for everyone else i should be dead
    at lest everyone would be safer

Reaper

2. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

how long has this been occuring?

3. AtomicsAsylum

its been months of this

Reaper

4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

The positive thing is that there is a part of you that is stronger than your feelings. A part that doesnt want to act on those feelings and has been seeking out help. It's unfortunate that your pdoc doesnt see the pain you are struggling with. Call a crisis center. They can help you find other resources to help you find a better solution than killing yourself. You know you need help and are here looking for it. So please start by making that call. You do have options so please look into them while you are still strong enough to do something about your situation.

5. AtomicsAsylum

i called the crisis line and they said they will speak to my psych again
    unsure if she will help or do anything this time

i still feel very suicidal ....

Reaper

6. itmahanh

Fortunately you have someone backing you up now, the crisis line people. Pdoc really dont like to look stupid to anyone but their patients (lol). So I think she'll listen this time. Good luck and please let me know how things go?? And keep posting here. I know for me it helps a lot when I'm feeling suicidal. Just getting things out and knowing atleast someone else is reading it helps.

7. AtomicsAsylum

i have to go out today am scared that am going to hurt some one

Reaper

8. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Can you wait and go out with someone who can make sure you don't hurt anyone?

It might be a good idea to look into finding a new doctor, if this one won't take you seriously!

9. AtomicsAsylum

i go out with my husband but even then i still feel like am going to do something bad

i see my psych next week if she dont do something ill ask for a second opinion.

10. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I think that's a good idea. And maybe, even for the time being, it's better if you don't go out as much, at least until you're able to talk to your psych and get a second opinion if you need to.

11. AtomicsAsylum

i almost punched a lady but i moved seats instead unsure what i would have done if i didnt move even with my husband there i still wanting to do it

see that is why i need to die because that way no one will be hurt

Reaper

12. itmahanh

No you dont need to die. You need to get your pdoc to get you the help to get better and put this "need" in your past.

13. AtomicsAsylum

am seeing my regular dr today to see if she has talk to my P doc
    and also see how i am i still feel suicidal and feel am a danger to others

i dont see my P doc till next Thursday it seem to far away

Reaper

14. AtomicsAsylum

turns out that my regular dr cant seem t o get hold of the Pdoc that am seeing next Thursday its not even my Pdoc its one that is standing in for her cos she is ill

so the appointment next Thursday is going to be me talking to some one who don't know my case and probably not do anything

whats the point am so tired of fighting no one will help me

Reaper

15. PBandJ

PBandJ Member

hey I'm really sorry I can relate to wanting to hit people.
    I want to hit my mom a lot and my best friend =((

16. AtomicsAsylum

my husband has hidden all the pills in the house ....i wish he didn't
    i cant go out and buy more pills cos am to scared to go out on my own just in case i hurt someone

i just want to end this pain it would be better for every one if i was dead

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.