• You may receive an error message when sending PMs at the moment. The message you're trying to send has been sent and if you refresh your screen, you will see it. Otherwise you may get many repeated messages. We're working on this!

Better Off Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well ,my 2 year marriage seems to be at almost an end. MY wife wants a trial separation, after cheating on me. I stuck with her through everything, just like my 3 other relationships. I have no money, defiantly none for a divorce, and this just adds one more thing that makes me not want to live. I have no will to live, I don't think I ever did. My parents abused me in most every way they could and got away with. They even took my cats, my 5 baby boys from me. I'll have to give up the two I have now because I don't expect my friend to watch them forever. My parents keep me apart from everything I love and makes me feel better. I'm still a slave to them, after all these years. Nothing has changed. I sacrifice, work hard, compromise..and it all ends up the same, and I end up right back with my parents. I pray for god to let me die every day. I need to take medicine just to stand my parents, but it doesn't seem to be helping my depression, because I have plenty to be depressed about.

well im no doctor, and certainly not intelligent. But what a world we live in? Certainly there can me some combination of medicine to make you feel better? I've found a combo that works for me, tho highly unorthidox, and definetly not legal - it keeps me alive for the time being, although long term it may be suicide. However i'd rather live happily for 10-20 years than live a undead zombie life for 67 years.

Forgotten_Man

Hmmm, well what is there left that you can do? Sounds to me like you let your depression be visible all the time. Maybe you should work on a mask, figuratively speaking, to fool people. That way you can get a job and start supporting yourself.... well that is what I do anyway.

just dont care

Forgotten has a point a mask works really well i keep my depression hidden from everyone i know because i dont know how they will think of me. All they see is a happy me, but because you have a mask you should really stay here post and vent everyonce in a while because with a mask a lot of things build up and having a place to just vent always helps.

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Wow you have a load on you at the moment.

See a doc to treat the depression and pm me when and if u need.

Your comments on your parents really struck a chord with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$100.00
Goal
$255.00