Better Off?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by absolution, Apr 30, 2010.

?

Is Sf and People Better Off without Me?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. No

13 vote(s)
    72.2%
  3. dont know

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Is everyone better off without me?

Please be honest...dont lie to make me feel better. i want an honest answer....please

2. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

I would say no....you did a lot of rallying around for me last night I see kiddo.......................im not very strong at the moment but if you need to pm me go for it:hugtackles:

3. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

you know my answer to that question hon

:hug:

:cheekkiss:

4. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Stan :cry:
    Shamps
    Love you guys...but honestly...i need honest answers not ones that will make me feel better.

5. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

All anybody has ever got and all they will ever get from me is honesty.Ive done one very bad thing recently and im not proud of it but that was to a very bad person who deserved it.You lot are my life at the moment if im gonna have to stick around then im gonna do it with people who are decent....and that includes you!!xox

6. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

you asked and we answered

we didn't lie to you sam

7. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

To be honest Hun I do not know you to well. So I cannot say it I would be better off without you. However, if you are not here I cannot get a chance to get to know you and make that decision.

One thing I have learned is that the answer we want is not always the answer that will come.

8. ozbound

ozbound Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I don't know you but you are obviously on here for a reason as too whether SF would be better off with out you? I don't think so it takes all sorts of peolple to make this place work so I think you should stay.

9. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

You know I'm not.

10. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

I don't feel that this question is justified. You know how alot of us are going to respond. We give feel good happy answers. It's just the way we are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.