Better then facebook I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found this forum and I say its better then facebook because when I post "I just wish I was dead" people tend to freak out or get annoyed. I am hoping this is a place people can understand that comment and not roll there eyes.

I am so desperate to talk to people, people who can feel, care, understand.

I hope this is that place.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone ......

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Hi and welcome...you are right...in the RL and on social media sites, it is very difficult to discuss these feelings...most ppl here understand what you are saying and know how important support and caring is...please tell us what has brought you to this place and how we can best be there for you...welcome again, J

This is definitely better than facebook. Welcome to the group. It is a very comforting place to be. Everyone has been so helpful to me and I am sure they will be the same to you.

Ravenwing

Hi there, and welcome to SF. :hug:

There are a lot of people here who will understand where you are because they are in the same place themselves. Nobody has the right to judge you for the way you feel. People who do are not worth your time. Hopefully when you feel able, you can tell us a little more about yourself.

Isabel

Staff Alumni
Welcome to SF! :) . Hope you'll find the support you need here. Definitely a better place than facebook to open up about your feelings.

I just joined this site also and I have not really blogged before. I felt suicidal nearly every day for the past 3 months or so...the suicidal ideation stopped twice for two different reasons and I would like to talk about that, how it comes and goes and why, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00