Beyond angry, from everything, at everything.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by binbomsj, Mar 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. binbomsj

binbomsj Member

I hate them. I hate myself. I hate my life, and I hate every goddamn thing I have every encountered over the last 4 years. I hate every human that has ever or will ever live, for no good reason at all. I am filled with so much hated, and nothing seems to assuage me. I'm worried that there are only two ways to end it. The first is psychiatric help, the second is to just end it all. Would pills help me stop hating myself?
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Why do you hate everything?
  3. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Well I am not exactly a doctor but if you are suffering from depression and hate yourself a lot "pills" aka medications can help. Hell I would be dead as a door nail were it not for my meds!

I am not clear on what has gotten you so upset ...would you feel comfortable sharing with us how your are feeling? We are all here for the same reason, you will not be judged and you will find support here so please feel free to tell us what is going with you. I care simply because you are a person like me that is hurting and I want to help....please keep posting I am here for you and you can also PM me if you need to talk....Bambi
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

The hate comes from somewhere Aplace you may not know or have forgotten about. Get some help okay no need to stay in this state there is help. Talk with a psychologist who can help you find where the hate is coming from get you on medication to help heal the pain. You reached out here reachout some more okay take the next step and talk to your doctor about referring you to a therapist a psych doctor whatever but you deserve to be happy okay
  5. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I personally think it may not be solely down to pills, but there could be a variety of different things that help you. Could you go and see a doctor and tell them how you feel?
  6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

are you angry too?..
    vent here if you want.....but please seek some help.....
    we care
  7. rojomi

rojomi Banned Member

I dig-I'm angry at the puppetry of this forum. oh-life isn't fair.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.