Beyond depressed

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by volvagia, Mar 18, 2013.

1. volvagia

volvagia Member

I can pretty much say I am beyond depressed now. I suffer from depression every day. Every time I wake up I am crying inside because I am still alive. I would kill myself but I am terrified of what comes after death. I used to be a christian but I would pray to god and I would receive no response so now I am kinda doubting my faith. I want to believe that all this suffering is worth it in the end. I want to believe that there is a heaven. A world where depression does not exist. A world where everyone is treated equal. I am so sick of being treated like a lesser human being. A friend of mine recently killed himself because he was bullied for being gay. I can not stand people in this world. I feel like a lesser human being because I suffer from aspergers. It makes it really difficult for me to talk to people. I can't really approach anyone. I don't know why. I just get a fear of them judging me or thinking I'm a creeper of some sort. I wish I could make friends. It makes it difficult for me to drive too. I can't remember directions very well at all. I just feel like such a loser. I don't have a job or a car.. I truly feel hopeless. :\\\\\\\

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2013
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm sorry to hear about your friend...I don't understand why some people bully others. It can affect people so deeply...I'm still having trouble getting over what happened to me years ago. I wish people were more understanding of how much words can hurt. You aren't a lesser human being because you have Aspergers, and people shouldn't be treating you that way. If anyone makes you feel badly about yourself, then don't listen to them. Just stay strong and don't worry about what anyone else thinks.

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am also so sorry about how you are feeling...having gone through something so traumatic as the death of a friend can bring on so many feelings...I am not sure where you live, but in the US there are many career and vocational services for people with ASD...please PM me if I can help you sort them out or make any suggestions...with caring

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOu are not a lesser person hun I am sorry people are making you feel that way YOU are important and you can do what ever you chose in life hun With support you can lead t hat life you want Please hun don't let those bullies win ok I am so sorry for your loss hun hugs