beyond repair

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Wastingecho, Aug 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

tired of living in hell

tired of not being able to be what people want me to be, give what they want me to give

things are so bad - someone saw me crying at work

can't stand being this pathetic loser any more

managed to pretty much push everyone away - that will make it easier

need to stop fucking dreaming about it and just get it over with

first words in my head, out of my mouth in the morning is asking god to kill me today

god doesn't give a damn - no one does

time to help myself
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Be what you want to be then and the hell with the ones that want more then you can give
    You are not a lose no just your thoughts keep telling you this change your thoughts
    Yes time to help YOU take time aside for YOU each day and no one else
  3. Wastingecho

What I want to be is dead

There is no other help out there for me
  4. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Hugs. Remember dead is the final answer. You are allowed to cry. I cried today as well at work for a hour. Sobbing kind of cry. Its okay, no shame to it at all. Who cares what others think. Is there some hobby or unfinished project you wanted to do in the meanwhile? Some unfinished business?
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

No one is beyond repair. I agree with drownedfish, who cares what others think? Do what you want and live the life you want. No shame in crying at all, if we weren't meant to cry we wouldn't be able to :)
  6. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Wastingecho, so sorry you are feeling down and it's ok to cry as that helps people release the emotions and feelings they have. You are a worthy person deserves to live his life. I hope these words help you.
  7. Wastingecho

I WANT a final answer - had my fill of this life reducing me to just so much crap

Tired of waking up and going through this day after day after day after day

Sick of not being able to smile for more than 2 seconds - not being able to find the tiniest amount of joy in anything

Of not having friends - of feeling so fucking alone
  8. Klute

Klute Member

This is how I feel too.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.