BFF Seth, help with distraught BF

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by ZakPup, Nov 16, 2007.

1. ZakPup

ZakPup Well-Known Member

My best friend since kindergarten, seth, just recently killed himself in front of his boyfriend after walking in on him with another person, not going into details lol. Well we had a very very close relationship with him and his bf, i actually got them together (quite a matchmaker :tongue:) but anyways they were like brothers to me. Well from what i gathered from his distraught bf, what pursued the outing of the affair, was that a big fight occurred in the end of which seth stormed into his bf's bedroom and got a gun that was stored there and shot himself in the head infront of his bf and the other person.

So what im here today to ask of you all is how do i help his poor bf get through this. I have but it seems i'm saying all the things people told me when i tried to off myself, and never really worked. Thank you Zack
  2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

OMG I'm so sorry this happened!
    I don't really have any answers for you but couldn't leave the thread with no replies. I guess all you can do is to be there to listen, be a shoulder to cry a friend.
    Good luck :hug:
  3. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

I second Sam. Make sure he knows he can come talk to you...even if he doesn't take you up on that offer I'm sure it will help to know that you haven't abandoned him as a friend

4. ZakPup

ZakPup Well-Known Member

Sorry all too late for that. Chris offed himself only two days after seth soo ya lost my two best friends in 3 days time. But thank you sam and lauren. I tried to be there for him but he just didn't need my help.
  5. kath

kath Well-Known Member

im sorry for what has happened.Cant imagine how you must be feeling right now.So much has happened in such a small amount of time and it must of left you with a lot.Please know that you did your best for your friends and that my heart goes out to you and if you need to talk anytime im here.Take care.kath
  6. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I am sorry sorry to hear that :(

I am here if you ever need to talk :hug:

Take care hun :hug: