Bi Polar

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by truhotsmeesylnoti, Apr 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. truhotsmeesylnoti

truhotsmeesylnoti New Member

Well I've officially found out I'm bi polar and I can't handle it any more. Things are going terribly with my boyfriend and I have no friends in a city I moved to over a year and a half ago. Loneliness, guilt, isolation, I want to end it. I've been through countless counselling and doses of anti depressants and it hasnt helped. I just feel so alone and so lost. Second time in a week and I don't think I can take much more of this. I just need it to end, I just need an end - I can't cope with it being never ending... I need out.
  2. SeemsPerfect

SeemsPerfect Guest

But now you know where some of these feelings are coming from. Being bi-polar is tough as hell and YOU'VE MADE IT THIS FAR. I admire you for that. You're stronger than you give yourself credit for.
  3. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I'm bi polar also and understand how it all feel's it's such a rotten illness to have and hard to cope with.I'm here if you would like to talk about anything.
  4. lilboyblue

lilboyblue Well-Known Member

i'm sorry things are going so bad for you. i dont have bi polar disorder, but i know the feeling of loneliness and how painful it can be. just keep trying to reach out.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.