Bi product of a despondent society

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kaos General, Dec 23, 2010.

1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

I just feel so detatched from everyone at the moment. Its like heres me and 20 miles away theres everyone else. Fuck knows whats wrong with me. Maybe its the time of year who knows. Ive come to realise i wasnt born this way i was shaped and moulded into what i am by everyone and everything around me. I have had so much shit done to me it amazing im alive so i guess i got that to be thankful for. I dont know i guess im just sick of being viewed as someone who is angry 24 hours a day. Maybe people should sit and ask themselves why instead and actually try and understand me instead of telling me im wrong all the damn time.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You're not wrong, or angry, all the time. If people took the time to really get to know you, they'd see that.

3. Kaos General

Shame its people who are supposed to know me

4. WildCherry

Your family, or someone else?

5. Kaos General

family, who else

6. WildCherry

Your family doesn't know you at all, if they did they wouldn't say the things they do.

7. Kaos General

Oh but they do, they love me apparantly

8. WildCherry

Yeah. They've got a strange way of showing it.

9. Kaos General

yeah but im used to it, my sister only cares about herself, its always been like that

10. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

We're your family Wayne and we really care about you..:hugtackles:

11. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

Hi Chuck. :) It's not your fault and it's not even intellectually sound to claim that you are to blame for how you feel.

Why should I or anyone even begin to entertain the thought that someone would work towards making their life unenjoyable?

Surely if you were one of the the few people on this planet who could control circumstance and choose an outcome when faced with misfortune,then why would you opt for bad over good?

If,as others claim,you had the power to work the world around you to your desired effect,to successfully harvest all your wants and needs,then surely it would be in their best interests to keep close to you and learn the art of getting all one wants out of life.

Take one of your accusers grocery shopping with you.
    Start filling your trolley with items that they know you don't want or don't like.
    The second they ask you why you're choosing these items you have them.
    At that point they have more or less admitted that they're flawed in their continued assertions that you deliberately set out to make the the wrong choices in your life.