Biased Moderators

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by unregistered000000, May 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think that this forum needs some new moderators. It is run too harshly. If you disagree with them then you're banned and there's nothing that you can do about it. A suicide support forum is supposed to be a lot more supportive to people. I still haven't been given a good reason why I was permanently banned.
  2. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

if you dont like it go somehwere else.

in a forum like this - discusssing suicdue and stuff i think the mods have a hartd enough time sorthing stuff out.

also send a privatre messager to the modds and i msure someone will tell you why you were banned or whatever.

i disagee with some of what they saay (e.g. emethod discussion) but they make the rules so you just have to stfu.

also ive never seen a normal user banned (modersterated yes but not outrigh banned) they onyl totally block spammers and trolls who try to triggrer etc.
  3. Datura

Datura Well-Known Member

You likely deserved it.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i think it is a good idea to talk to the moderators so you won't do whatever you did again next time you are on the forum take care okay i hope yu can get someone to explain why
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

OP- use the 'contact us' link at the bottom of the page.

:hug: :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.