big aldo needs help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gave you ma heart, gave you ma soul, pour a drink and al tell you no lies, what do you do when the the world seems at an end, they say they love me, but do they really love me, they're not interested , because they've better things to do than help me. anyway feeling down and hard not having anyone to talk too

mandy1,
what gets me down is no one is actualy interested in how I feel?, I try to get a job, but because i am too educated, nobody will take a chance and employ me.

Mandy1

Antiquities Friend & Senior Member
Hey mate,im in the same boat,if you get what i mean.Life is so hard sometimes but you dont have too conform to the lifestyle that others expect of you.Right now you got you if that makes sense.Im here too listen too you if you want too talk,no probs eh .You found a friend sunshine x

amanda.
everything gets me down. i have no enjoyment in life at all, i feel a burden visiting friends and family, some know i am on medication but they take a wide berth , i can understand people's views on person's with mental health issues, but nobody has actually spoke too me directly about it

Mandy1

Im not mentally ill in the sense that I have no recognised illness that needs medication,yet I have many family and friends who are.I have psychological problems of which in todays day and age everyone seems too take a blind eye,Im 43yrs old not a child.What Im trying too say is that as adults we need too take care of ourselves,and thats not being selfish,fullstop.We need too reach out and try too help each other no matter what,you are doing just that by posting here and I will be around as long as you need me,have a wee bit of faith,there is help sunshine,keep typing xxx

I don't think i am mentally ill either, but there is something missing in my life that makes feel as if there're is something better than this.

Mandy1

What do you think might be missing?I see life as a giant jigsaw,theres allways a piece missing,If you can see it my way,whats the point in finding the missing peice,life would be so boring,just a thought xxx

Mandy1

Big Aldo,Im here,pm me anytime,I will get back too you,I promise.In the mean time look around the forum,theres alot of lovely genuine people here too chat too,lots of help and guidance too be gained,Life is worth living sweetheart,dont give up xxx

TWF

You need to talk to someone who can understand you or has been through what you have, anyone other can't help as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00