Big Bus

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Hache, Dec 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hache

Hache Well-Known Member

I cant turn this around, maybe I should just die, it would be easier, everything in my life is failing badly, I just cant turn it around, there's no fight, just self pity, cant do anything alone, no matter what people say I need to do, which they have said plenty on here for a long time, just not got the ability to do it.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You've got some fight left, because you posted here. :hug: What's wrong?

3. Hache

Hache Well-Known Member

Got no close friends
    Never had a girlfriend
    Failing university
    Got no future, got no past
    Lonely, unhealthy

Just gunna get drunk now

4. Disappear

Disappear Well-Known Member

Why are you failing uni? That is something that can be worked on

5. Hache

Hache Well-Known Member

I dont know, I guess I am not good enough, personally I blame the assessment method of some of the modules, maybe its not the right course for me, but this is my 4th course ha, half way through this one at least, quit the others, its the depression effecting my performance I think

6. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

Me too, I'm procrastinating none-stop because I just have no motivation, I wouldn't say I'm depressed but its gone that level further, beyond depression, I'm not kicking and cutting myself, I basically don't give a fuck about anything anymore but I know I'll haul-ass as soon as the exam gets close.

I think in your case you need some motivation and if you really can't, drop out maybe? But you say its your 4th course, honestly, after 4 tries you might realise something is 'not for you'. If your really sure its your depression holding you back I suggst you get something done about that, no good being depressed and studying.

7. Hache

Hache Well-Known Member

i'm drunjk now, the pain hjas gone, ive hsd a good dcry, its jsut a mosmentr this time will pass~???

8. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

And then come back worse.......

9. WildCherry

Just wondering how you're doing now...?

10. Hache

Hache Well-Known Member

feel incredibly ill

11. WildCherry

Hope you feel better soon!