1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

big change, shaved my long beard

Discussion in 'Appearance and Body Image' started by afterlifepig, Jan 29, 2018.

1. afterlifepig

afterlifepig Well-Known Member

some people are not meant to have beards! i trimmed my beard down to a stubble and i think my looks rating went up like 2 points. i now like what i see in the mirror! way cool. it's good because i got a job and i have to interact with people a lot. my features are kind of small, but they are proportionate. so i'm a good looking mouse i guess! really helps with having hope for the future and not have suicidal ideation all the time.

2. Walker

Walker Everything Zen Staff Member Safety & Support SF Social Media SF Supporter

Well congrats to that. Whatever makes you happy :)
    P.S. Beards DO age the fuck outta you so there's that also. I bet you look like a baby now.

DrownedFishOnFire likes this.
  3. MarkahMalady

MarkahMalady Well-Known Member

Long beards look awesome on some guys, but there's gotta be some extra thick growth. My husband's beard gets scraggly looking if it's longer than like half an inch because his hair is fine and blond.
    For the record I'm totally pro beard. It's great that a quick, easy change made you feel so much better though :) Did you get a hair cut too?

DrownedFishOnFire likes this.
  4. Shorty92

Shorty92 Well-Known Member

Walker is right when I guy has a beard it’s so hard to guess his age!
    I do love a good bit of stubble though lol!
    Congrats on getting the job!