Big changes in my life :)

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Yoyogirl86, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Yoyogirl86

Yoyogirl86 Well-Known Member

Hi All

Just to let you know that I have made some really important decisions in my life and that I am going to stick to it.

I have decided to completely remove KR and HR from life, so now they have been blocked from my phone.
    I am now only turning up to the art group if and when I feel like it, so I feel no obligation to go and if my mental health isn't great, I don't feel guilty for not turning up.

I am also regularly see a therapist once a fortnight and we working on various thing in my life.
    I have decided that I am not going to bother searching for any friends for a while, simply because I have got lots of online friends/penpals who i talk to on a frequent and I can't be bothered to put up with real life friends giving me fake numbers and the misery and emotional pain it causes.

The other big change is that I am finally writing my novel and so far I have done 24 pages (14,000 words)

The other amazing news is that I have completed K213 health and illness from Open University and now I am registered to do K240 Mental Health and community and K319 Adulthood, ageing and the life course, so I am doing 2 modules this year and in 2017-2018, I am completing my final module K314 Exploring mental health practice as my final module.
  2. Yoyogirl86

Yoyogirl86 Well-Known Member

So I am have been contacting colleges about sitting my level two in English and Maths and looking at the best ways forward, so tomorrow, I am going take the decision and actually pop and see a college on foot and ask them about sitting the exams. I was thinking it could be something i could look into as it's not too far where Graham lives and I am sure it would give me something to do whilst I am waiting for him to get back home.

I have just googled the college and literally two minutes on foot.