Big Decision

Walker

Hopper, Skipper, Jumper
Staff member
ADMIN
SF Social Media
SF Supporter
I'm glad I wandered back into this thread but the results are somewhat disappointing. I feel like we're always rooting for the abused person to get away, right? Too bad she didn't make it this time. You did all you could though, you know? You can't force her to get out. *hug

I'm glad I wandered back into this thread but the results are somewhat disappointing. I feel like we're always rooting for the abused person to get away, right? Too bad she didn't make it this time. You did all you could though, you know? You can't force her to get out. *hug
It's true @Walker about everyone wanting her to cut ties from him. I understand the draw of going back. But I was really hoping she wouldn't. So now I feel like I do have to be strict with myself about deadlines. But, I dont see her taking too much action to secure something, more effort into this dude. I have bills and a a child to worry about although I was willing to help as much as I could. I told her now her boyfriend could help with things like getting her a car. My daughter father has my old one I said I'd get back on the road for her. Thanks for listening.

You've done a lot of good things, what you've done for her included, so thanks for being awesome :)

I had a friend who kept leaving and going back to her abusive ex. It's a common thing unfortunately. My friend got a DV counselor at least. I think it helps if there is someone who has some specialization in this area that can give them the right messages, even if it takes a while for it to sink in.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$130.00
Goal
$255.00