Big mouth

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by KnightFalls, Sep 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KnightFalls

KnightFalls Well-Known Member

I have held quiet my depression for so long it because natural. Well it reached an all time low and thought the advice of my pcp I checked myself into a behavioral, until to stabilize. Well I had to mention it to HR because I needed her support in case my manage wouldn't agree to give me time off.

Well my manager agreed to the 2 days I requested but things have been pretty questionable since I returned. I took my manager to HR because of some other reason but it felt like she and hr ganged up on me. But even before that and after, my manager keeps asking if I am ok. So I finally told her I am seeing a t and a psychiatrist and she said she was glad I was talking care of myself. I wish I never said anything to her. Only reason I did was because I needed her to support me on flex pay because I do not have a lot of Vaca left.

But now that to mentioned to her, and to HR I am having problems I feel like such an asshat. No one who knows me should ever know that I get suicidal and I am a cutter. They should never know that I day dream of hurting them. (Of course I didn't tell them any of that) but I still told them too much. I am so embarrassed to go to work now.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

everyone needs to reach out for help hun and i am sure your manager and hr both have needed help at one time Good for you for going in to get the help you needed

3. KnightFalls

KnightFalls Well-Known Member

Thanks TC. I really needed to hear that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.