Big Muscles LITTLE Brains

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by poisonedresistance, Aug 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

I am so fxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxed off it is unreal, seriously i want to shout and scream and smash everything up and jsut obliterate everythign that is in my path.

My darling partner, if you are reading this i implore you to respect my privacy and go no further. please

right well, everyone else is it me or are some people so fu,,,,,,,,ing small minded you could crowbar their faces open.

i was in the co-op today and this huge guy, body builder type with a shaved head went up to the counter at the side of me where i was getting served and called me a dirt fxxxing filthy bxtxh,, realy loud,
    i said whats your problem
    he said your shacked up with some fuxxing pxxxie you dirty fuxxing cow
    i said
    you must have balls as big as your brains, go bother somone else
    He called out even louder that i was,, as mentioned above xxxxx
    I took my stuff and walked out

never in my whole life have been spoken to like that
    even by my ex husbad who has batterd the shit out of me on more than one occasion,,, seriously what the fxxk,,, im so wound up at the moment i could snap i had to drive 100 yards down the road and stop as i had the dog in the car and i was so upset i was shaking.

my partner is one of the most loving and kind people youl meet, ok he isnt perfect and a bit slobby round the house but he would never hurt me or the kids in anyway shape or form, hes so loving and gentle and that man had no right to say what he did.
    besides my partner is canadian, never even been to india!

im sooooo mad,,, has anyone else experienced anything like that?

2. kurenai

kurenai Well-Known Member

I'm sorry this happened to you... that guy is a really insecure asshole. I'm in an interracial relationship but we never got any comments just lots of rude stares.

3. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

This was not nearly as bad as yours (not name calling or bigoted in any way), but it left me pissed off and annoyed.

On my honeymoon (with my ex), we ran into one of the ex's old acquaintances, who didn't know we'd married, didn't even know we'd been dating or engaged.

The acquaintance said, "Ewww! Who'd marry YOU?" People can be soooo nasty.

I know it hurt and was an outrageous and insensitive thing to say to you. If you can, perhaps write off the jerk as a jerk. I'm sure it was just as obvious to everyone else in the store that he was a jerk. (Besides, do you really care about someone whose opinion is based on small-mindedness and ignorance, hun?)

:hug:
    A.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2009
  4. poisonedresistance

Thankyou, i am calming down a little bit, its so hard though. ive got to drive up and pick my partner up from work in a min as he doesnt get off till midnight and im still all tight inside.
    I take my kids to that shop, we take the kids to that shop together, we go all the time they look forward to their walk there with the dog and their pocket money.
    i cant believe he has spoilt that for me.

5. Acy

Aww, sweetie, don't let him have power enough over your feelings to spoil it for you. The guy is obviously a nasty piece of work and I'm sure other people think that.

Just be pleased and proud of yourself, your partner and the kids and go about your business as if that jerk had said nothing that upset you.

:hug:

6. poisonedresistance

you know what, i know you are right. i realy do.

it took everything i had to just turn around and walk out of there and not give him a load of mouth and grief in return. i just dont want to subject my kids to that sort of stupidity.

This poem was nominated as Poem of 2005 for the Best poem in the world, penned by an African kid.........amazing thought!!!

When I born, I Black,

When I grow up, I Black,

When I go in Sun, I Black,

When I scared, I Black,

When I sick, I Black,

And when I die, I still black.

And you White fella,

When you born, you Pink,

When you grow up, you White,

When you go in Sun, you Red,

When you cold, you Blue,

When you scared, you Yellow,

When you sick, you Green,

And when you die, you Gray.

And you calling me Colored ??

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2009
  7. Acy

Beautiful poem! Children are so honest and their insights have such feeling and impact.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.