biggest fear/obession.

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by dvnj22, May 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dvnj22

dvnj22 Well-Known Member

ok so I know this is weird to you guy's who don't obsess over irrational things, but hear me out. I have this fear that one day the universe will become conscious and tell me that life was meaningless and that am I inferior, biological mistake. and that everybody I love will leave me and the rest of life will be spent in despair. I know it's crazy, but I have learned that the best way handle my irrational fears is to treat it like it's already happened - facing it head on no matter how stupid or crazy. for example I believed I was a psychopath and promised I wouldn't hurt anyone. I know it's a hard thing to ask but if anyone can help me, I will be very thankful.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

OCD is a very hard things to cope with hun but those thoughts are just that an illness and with OCD thought one has to recognise them for what they are thoughts only and then let them go hun hugs
  3. Kirovski22

Kirovski22 Active Member

I dont find that irrational. Its your way of dealing with it. I have a fear that we are just dolls in toy towns and that everything is fake and controlled by outside forces and they play with our lives. I obssessively dress Dolly like to accept that im just a toy to be manipulated. Im told thats irrational and delusional but if it helps then it shouldnt be taken away from us
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.