biggest freak on earth

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by valley, Feb 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. valley

valley Member

Hello, I came here through a google search. To be blunt, I'm the biggest freak who has ever lived in the history of the earth. Literally. I'm like the elephant man but a million times worse. But my problem is that I don't look like a freak, so no one knows that I am. I just have a horrible secret that I need to keep hidden from everyone around me (by the way, it's nothing even remotely illegal or criminal in case you're wondering--I have never even had a parking or speeding ticket).

So anyway, because people see me as being completely normal, they say things to my face that are utterly heart-wrenching. They tell me the job I have isn't good enough (I make good money but most of my friends make extremely high salaries). Or they ask me why I'm not married. One of the worst things is that my dad is very sick, maybe dying and I don't want to visit because my relatives will hound me about why I'm not married. So I have extreme guilt on top of everything else. But I can't tell them the truth about why I have a sucky job or why I'm always alone. I wish I was the elephant man so people could see right away that there's something wrong with me and leave me alone.

I really feel like I'm beyond any help. I know some kind folks might try to convince me that I'm not the biggest freak ever, but seriously, it's true. But it's really the heartless comments people make to me that leave me in anguish. Maybe I should go live in a hippie commune or move to Nepal or something. Well, thanks for listening.

2. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hi. gosh. i am sorry you are feeling so isolated and in pain :sad:

is there any way i can help? you can private message me if you like - i am on here LATE . and on and off at various times.

how horrible can anything be, hmm, if it's not illegal. i mean, to put you in the 'freak' category?

freak is such a harsh word - - - i wish you wouldn't use it for yourself.

i don't believe in freaks. or mistakes. or in 'human garbage'. every human life is worthy of respect, kindness, love, happiness, friendship.

i am glad you reached out here . . . don't go away. you'll find a lot of support here - if you just hang out - let us 'get' to you. we all want to help. we all care .
    so - talk to us. and hun, we all have secrets. most of us carry guilt.
    and. i am sorry your dad is dying. but. please i wish you would go see him - that could be a turning point in your own life. . . who cares what anyone else thinks or says about you - if they ask why you're not married (who cares! i am married but my husband doesn't want me - so in effect - i am the same as you ) so....just do the EYE ROLL. ..and ignore them.

seriously. go see your dad. talk to me, talk to someone, talk here. ok? i will be thinking about you - :hug:

3. valley

valley Member

Md,
    Thanks so much for your kind words. Maybe I will pm you. Thank you so much for your kindness and love. I hope that you will be blessed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.