Biggest Looser

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lostboy, Nov 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lostboy

lostboy Well-Known Member

I'm a 22 year old male. I’ve never kissed a girl or held ones hand, I’m not that bad looking its just that I’m a complete social retard and a dud. I’m just incredibly passive to life and goings on around me, it’s like the life in me has already left. I come from middle class parents, that seem to me to be duds also... With each birth there is deviation from its predecessors. Some are good deviations – some are bad. In nature the bad deviations a weeded out through natural selection. In our society usually the social retards also get weeded out. I feel like this is what I am, I see in the future no real chance of me coping with anything, let alone a family, or a partner, no partner would want a piece of crap like me. I don’t really have any friends, and really can’t see myself making new ones, as people on the whole tend to scare me, and I’m also quite a boring person which is not all that appealing as a potential friend. I think having people around you is really important in life, but as I said I’m one of the bad deviations of nature with shitty social skills. Life seems to be getting emptier and emptier. I don’t know what the hell I should do, if anyone else can give me some advice, or is in the same boat please contact me.
  2. am I alive

am I alive Well-Known Member

same here,sorry,i can't help,anyways,if you want to talk feel free to pm me:smile:
  3. undermined

undermined New Member

Your saying your an outcast.
    Outcast as say...a retard. But keep the former notion more prominent in your head.
    As much as society seems to be hell bent on undermining authority of the unique, remember that Idealism, counter to the norm, has been what has built anything of value or love in this so called civilization.
    Because of the media most young people now believe that they have to be perfect amongst one an other, that you can't have fragile people, or people with a different idea about what the common flow should be. Things are difficult because theres so much bigotry and shallowness running the level of almost fascist intent. but fascism this time against people taking authority over their lives, and how they project them selves to other people, in the unique and different ways.
    Your problem might be that on a visceral level you see through the bullshit of the masses, and notice somethings missing from your clause in how you reach out to them. But because you haven't met that 1 % of people that are as unique as you you assume the problems lies within, thus producing the paranoia that garnishes your inner welsh of personality.

Keep in mind that I'm in the mud with you, but somewhere else. Things are getting ridiculous in society to the point where small interesting things are being ridiculed by the masses.
    There is a division in consciousness in the sexes over older values, which are as well being subjugated by the ignorant Iron curtain of normality.
    I know where you are. I' m not that much older then you; I have seen changes in the last 4 years that have antagonized the fuck out of me, and not to sound like I'm getting old (I'm only 25), but it would seem things, socially are on an downslope.

It's not because your a loser that you don't have a girlfriend- but its because things have become so shallow that soon only people with lots of money will be in relationships. the Last part I say as a suggestive reality - more then a I do as a practical one.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2007
  4. lostboy

lostboy Well-Known Member

Thanks undermined I really appreciate such a thoughtful response, I’m really tired now so I’ll mull over what you said while I fall asleep… Thanks again man its good to know that someone actually read what a wrote and thought about it and related to it.
  5. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I don't know why people describe themselves as "boring" no one is boring every has different and interesting personalities in their own right. From your post you seem pretty intelligent, that's not boring at all.
    If you ever find the girl, you shouldn't worry. If she really likes you she wont care at all if you've never touched another woman! She'll like you for you, nothing else, doesnt matter about experience or lack of....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.