Billy Ray Cyrus

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ShalenaM, Jul 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

I had an affair with Billy Ray Cyrus, and thats the reason why you don't see his wife a lot..They are constently fighting because of me. And my sister was married to Brandon Baker, but they got divorced!! I also had an affair with Bill Clinton....I"m so bad, and thats why I want to commit suicide..:(

2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

3. ShalenaM

Its true, I did, you guys won't believe it though because you guys won't believe anyone that says stuff about a celebritiy..but I did..so..:tongue:

4. ~PinkElephants~

I have a tough time believing anything that seems like bs to me. So sorry to say but I sense and smell bulls**t. sorry to disappoint you but of course people aren't going to believe you had an affair with the president and/or Billy Rae Cyrus..and i wouldn't brag about either if i did.

5. ShalenaM

I"m not bragging..its not a good thing..I posted it because I feel like a slut and I wanna kill myself..Plus, I tend to like older men,,,this was quite a while ago..not so long..It's not b.s.-its the truth!! I had an affair with Billy Ray Cyrus, Billy Clinton, Brian Andrews(you don't know him) and thats it, i think...a few more..:dry:

6. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Except that in your other posts you say you are only 17. So how old were you for the affair with Bill Clinton and Billy Ray Cyrus...10? 12?

If that were really the case, then you were abused and it was not "an affair" per se, oh, and Bill Clinton would be a child molester.

7. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Riiiiiiiight...that's..believeable.

8. ShalenaM

I guess they were child molesters,then.:unsure:

9. ~PinkElephants~

god I'm sorry this is sad. I was told not to post btu i have to show some proof b/c i don't believe for a second that bill clinton was or is a child molester. He may have cheated on his wife but this is pathetic.

10. ybt

ybt Guest

stop it, all of you. it's a let it out section.

11. ~PinkElephants~

yeah and we are allowed to voice our opinion...just like you just did.

12. Esmeralda

And how would Bill Clinton find the opportunity to be alone with a child? Billy Ray Cyrus maybe, I fully expect him to spend his life alone, but the President of the United States?

13. ShalenaM

Im 17, it was when I was 16, because I"m dumb and naive, my school took a trip to the Capitol, and it happened in the bathroom. But me and Billy Ray Cyrus we were in love, but I broke off thee affair! I don't care if you believe it, I had to just...LET IT ALL OUT!...:tongue:

14. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

Interesting...

Hope you feel better soon and get the attention you appear to need. :hug:

15. Esmeralda

So even though he is no longer the President, Bill Clinton is lurking around bathrooms in the White House without his Secret Service detail waiting to have sex with teenage girls. That makes sense.

16. ~PinkElephants~

considering bush has been president for what 6 years now...hmmm interesting that you saw clinton there...interesting indeed

PFFFT

17. ~PinkElephants~

OH and i really believe you when you stick the tongue out after saying im just letting it all out. I smell the bull again

18. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Yeah, hun, I hope you get the attention you want/need. :hug: Take care.

19. Esmeralda

This thread is awesome.

20. ShalenaM

..and i make it that way with my APPEALING STORIES!!:laugh:

GOT YOUR ATTENTION LONG ENUFF DIDN'T I?..

LMAO..SORRY YALL..HAD TO SEE REACTIONS..:mellow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.