Bin laden body found obama says: Nbc news

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Prinnctopher's Belt, May 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

News reporting now that Bin Laden's body has been found. Obama to make a speech shortly. ON all the news, they're "confirming" we'll see.. BS in my opinion, because he's been dead since 2002. But okay, fyi.

2. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

3. topsail81

topsail81 Well-Known Member

4. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

So it's impossible to find a body from 2002?? What's the science behind that?

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2011
  5. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

Really?

Frickin really?

We have a martyr on our hands?

6. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

All the major news services are reporting it - Arab, European, American, Pakistan also.

He was supposedly killed in a fire fight.

So ends the hunt for the most hunted man in modern history

All the time hiding in Pakistan!

Even so, he knew his ticket was going to be punched, he had slipped back into being more of a founding leader, in exile. His death will likely inspire the ones who think he is 'cool'. You know how it is - its like pop starts who die, the interest in them reaches new heights. I guess Osama might even become an iconic figure like Che in some Islamic nations, but not in others.

Could be he was executed on the spot so as to not have the embarrassment of explaining how the CIA originally saw him as the good guy who helped fight Russia or the USSR as it was.

Also, the main witness in the 9/11 trial, is now gone and so is his version of his actual planning and execution of the atrocity. No chance of closure for victims loved ones or survivors and rescuers.

Could be that one of his own men planted the bullet - but I guess we will hear a lot of conflicting stories in the days to come.

As for Obama pleading to Muslims that this is not a war on Islam - lets not get away from the fact that Bin Laden is not unusual in that he used a certain religion to attract followers who were capable of extreme violence. Whenever we hear of a bomb going off in a crowded public place, its almost always Islam. It is not Christians, Jews, Sikhs or so on. But politicians have to appease Muslims by saying its a great religion and we should all respect it. It is law in some nations almost. Criticising it can be an offence.

Most Islamic forces, that threaten Israel and the USA, don't care about Bin Laden and they make his forces look like a Sunday School boys club.

I guess Obama is still intent on actually going to war with these Muslims whether he can bring himself to say it or not.

And the death of Bin Laden hardly means the thousands who follow him will be shutting down operations as they are in the middle of an Arab Spring in which the secret police and regimes which stopped them getting too powerful are now falling.

Things are changing - who knows what the future may bring?

7. Prinnctopher's Belt

Why would the number one enemy be living in a mansion an hour outside of the Pakistani Intelligence headquarters, going towards someplace where he would be captured?

Doesn't add up. Plus, he was killed in 2002 by Omar Sheikh, Benezir Bhutto said weeks before she was assassinated. So I think he's been dead since 2002, and this was reported in the media, but of course it was suppressed when many military officials also reported the same thing. Of course it wasn't advantageous for the news media to report so at the time. What I don't understand is how people can only believe something can be true if it has been "confirmed" in their minds by a government who only does what works in its own favor.

8. Prinnctopher's Belt

So yeah, roll out that old ragged body from the closet because he's been dead for a very long time. Obama's a shoe-in for the 2012 election now. Forget about everything else.

9. Prinnctopher's Belt

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2011
  10. am I alive

am I alive Well-Known Member

All I know is that it's not worth wasting my time thinking about these things. I am totally meaningful man in this world as all we are and we will never know the real truth. Maybe for 100 years the truth will be known. I'd rather spend my time on reading some book or playing guitar, talking to friends or whatever makes me happy at the moment:cool:

11. Ringo

Ringo Well-Known Member

I'm surpised he was still living. Thought he had died years ago.

12. Issaccs

Issaccs Well-Known Member

Bullshit conspiracy aside, the pride the guys on the raid must be feeling now must be immense, free beers for life on the United States government I think.

13. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

Its a load of crap.

he was apparently killed in 2001, and videos were still shown and given out BY the US governement.

that aside..
    Obama has to remove troops from Pakistan this summer, because of the defeat the US troops experienced there, so this osama 'death' is to be 'we did something right and well!' and it will deflect from their mess up and make the withdrawl seem to be a "mission accomplished" withdrawl, and it will make citizens think the US won again.

Other things to note;
    Osamas death was announced on the 8th anniversary of Bush's "mission accomplished" statement for iraq. Quite the slap in teh face
    And also teh bulletin, I hear, we out during Donald Trumps 'the apprentice' show, so tahst an extra slap at Trump, cause hes considering presidency.

-------------ALSO----------------
    Fitting that his body has been thrown into the sea, to fit islamic ritual. Ey??

oh an incase its not clear. I think this is BS.
    If its not; Osama was just a scapegoat. I dont believe he or al quieda organised 9/11.

14. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Well, what I meant was that I didn't believe the 2002 thing because of a lack of authoritative source. I believe he's been killed this time, and I don't believe it's an election stunt - what awful timing, 18 months before the election.

15. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

Nooo isnt a coincidence AT ALL!
    they dont work like that :wink:

night before elections; NEW BIN LADEN TAPE RELEASED!!!!
    I will Lol and be full of smug hahah

16. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

It's all planned for the new world order.
    too bad the american ppl are oblivious AS FUCK.

17. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

:spidey: Whatever...

Good on those who protect us, good on those who manipulate us, good on those who play the game.
    If it's true... justice for some, murder for others.. at this point in my life,... I dont give a shit. But im glad someone does.. cause im sure there is some greater purpose connected to it like .... It's a world I dont care to get lost in atm.

18. feathers

feathers Well-Known Member

I also think this is a conspiracy. The fact he was dead and buried before anyone knew anything about it? Way suspicious to me.

19. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

Pics or it didn't happen

20. Prinnctopher's Belt

Even if they do have pics, we can't take those as proof because they can mash up anything.

If I were in the military and knowing the mission is to get the number one enemy in the entire world, I would ensure that his capture and assassination were on videotape, and would parade him, dead or alive, through the streets for people to see to confirm the kill. All of this suspicious shit about "we were on a mission to kill, not capture" and then just throw him into the sea (what sea? Abbottabad is hundreds of miles from any sea) before everyone knew about it. Even back in the day we had pictures of Jesse James' body and every other major enemy. When Uday and Qusay were killed, we had their bodies, had the pics swiftly. No body here, and this man is supposed to be the number one killa' and all of a sudden we give a shit about observing Islam tradition of burial? Get the fuck out of here. Of course they have the pictures and the DNA samples -- they've had them for more than eight years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.