1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Binge.

Discussion in 'Self Care and Healthy Lifestyles' started by Allo.., Feb 28, 2007.

1. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

I. Love. Eating.
    I. Hate. Food.

I. Hate. Eating.
    I. Love. Food.

See?

My body is just so fucked up! I can't make myself vomit no matter what i do! <mod edit: bunny - methods> and still nothing! ARGH ITS SO UNFAIR!

sometimes, most of the time, i wish i had a different body. why cant i look like someone else. someone like those pretty girls that i see in my face every single day at school, at home, in town, wherever i go. i hate this shit.

I didnt eat for two days. then yesterday morning i got up and wasnt going to and saw a musli bar sitting on the bench open next to my lunch.. I couldnt help myself, ate the bar and then started eating the grapes so fast i couldnt believe it.. then i ate one of these choc straw things and then two more.. then i ate one and half pieces of cake and couldnt even look at food.. i went over the the laundry and tried my hardest to throw it up but no! NOTHING!
    WHY CANT I DO IT!

so i went to school feeling sicker than i have for a very long time and my mum was telling me to stay home because of how i felt.. i said no i hae maths today.. i cant miss it.. i hurt so much.. got to school and almost ran to the bathroom.. its just not fair. i made it through the day.. but i wish i could throw up.. it would make everything so much easier.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2007
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Ally...I used to binge too...it was a sense of control, that I could eat whatever I saw and get rid of it...like I wanted to get rid of so many other things in my life...when I get the urge to eat a lot, I drink a cold glass of water...by the time I am full from the water, the urge has passed, and I did something good for myself...just a suggestion...big hugs