binging

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by I need help, Nov 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I need help

I need help Well-Known Member

i've been eating pretty much this entire day..its 10 pm now.... and i still wanna eat more... =/ (not hungry at all...im used to dealing with hunger...)

i either barely eat, or eat all day long!!
    I feel so messed up! :(
    my life's a mess!:lost:

2. D3AD

D3AD Member

Did you ever try these? http://www.fullbar.com/...lol I just saw the price,maybe there is a different brand. Or plain fiber works.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2009
  3. I need help

lose weight?
    i dont need to lose weight..maybe gain some....
    i dunno....a couple of weeks ago i got my picture taken and finally noticed how horrible i looked!! i was way too skinny..and since then i've been eating so much!!...
    I wish i could just eat like a normal person.not too little and not too much!... :( :(
    i feel like i'm sick..there has to be something wrong with me!

4. I need help

thanks for trying to help though! :)

5. D3AD

D3AD Member

No prob, when I was a teenager I used to do the same thing. When I used to get the munchies It was really bad though LOL. Eventually just grew out of doing it, still remain skinny no matter what I eat though.

6. I need help

haha! good for you that you grew out of it!... I'm 22 and still struggling with it! :(
    but im like that with everything...i either do nothing (in this case barely eat!) or put everything i have in doing something (eat everything i can! ) it sucks!!
    im the same way with relationships... =/ its absolutly terrible!!(that's a little off topic! lol )

7. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

This is typical "fill the hole" mode.

I get like it with cigarettes, drink or food.

You don't really want any if it, it's just literally comforting yourself (I even do it with sleep, either sleep all the time or won't let myself sleep at all).

I now actually question myself on whether I really want it or not, this works sometimes and other times I just need the comfort.

8. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I completely agree with Terry, 100% I am exactly the same. I binge like a mad person on food and then I feel so guilty, so I won't eat for 2 days at a time.
    I now find myself forcing myself to eat 3 meals a day whether I want to or not, and times where I just want to eat loads I do something else instead, like go for a walk or drink milk/water, have a fruit. Anything to take my mind off wanting to eat.

9. I need help

having a plan is always good...but when i have a plan i always have stupid plans... like when i want to go eat out my plan would be to only have breakfast ( a tiny one too) "so i could" eat at the restaurant at the evening =/....see what i mean about stupid plans?.... !

10. I need help

i gained 1.5 kgs (3.3 pounds) in the past 3 weeks or so.... now i weigh 43.5 kgs (95.7 pounds)...and i feel disgusting!!!!(my stupid disgusting belly!!)....everyone says i now look better...but i dunno... :(

i always talk about it...i'm obsessed with it.... and i really think people are beginning to think i'm superficial!..and i really am not! ...i simply have a problem :(

11. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Have you ever seen anyone about your ED? I'm around if you wanna talk about any of it. I understand a lot of it. Please be safe. :hug: :hug:

12. I need help

umm i think all of my friends and family members know i have an ED...my friends tell me to go see a psychologist....my family doesnt really think being dependent on a doctor is the right way to go but they will support me if i wanna go to one....i'm just a little scared...
    thanks for the support! :)

13. Elle.

Elle. Well-Known Member

I have kind of the same.

Either starve myself or binge....

It's pretty confusing and I feel really good one moment and with another glance in the mirror I'll feel horrible... It's just the mood I'm in I guess.

Good luck with everything sweets. <3

Elle.

14. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

exactly like me :(

15. J_Oli3

J_Oli3 Well-Known Member

I'm worried because I'm currently going through a stage of just eating to fill nothingness

16. kurenai

kurenai Well-Known Member

I've been eating lots of sugary things lately, once I start, I can't stop, even when my tummy hurts. Not good, not good.

17. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

i been eating one or two mouthfulls a day for the past how many days i dunno, and now today ive eaten two bags of crips and a sausage roll :O wts going on??

18. I need help

Food has become my best friend...
    I brought food with me to uni today...but as soon as i found out i did something wrong and felt horrible i "had" to eat pretty much all i brought...in the morning...just to "calm myself down"...i didnt want to stop but had to save something for later and cause i didnt want to waste money on food....if i could i would have totally binged...I hate the fact food controls me...i guess its not my best friend but my worst enemy... =/

19. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

I have strange eating patterns too, sometimes I feel like not eating at all, next day I have all the food I can take, next day its all about drinking, like today.
    I feel like I've lost some weight since going to sixth form though, I don't like going into the cafeteria because there is always people in groups and I don't like sitting alone so I don't eat all day till like 6 or something when I go home.

20. I need help

then why dont you bring your own food,like say a sandwich?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.