Bipolar Disorder - How to deal with it in Ukraine?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Summer.Rain, Apr 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

Hi im 23 years old and live in Ukraine
    About 2 months ago i migrated from Israel where i was diagnosted with Bipolar Disorder. For 5 years i wasnt diagnosed and treated with regular anti depression pills. When i was diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder it was too late and i left the country. Now i live in Ukraine and looking for proffesional help.
    But there is problem: There is none that i could find, the medical servises in Ukraine are extrimly poor. Is there any one who could help me with it? Maybe some sort of organization wich can help me? Please im in real need of help.
    As you may noticed for now my mood is stable, but about 3 hours ago it was hell, All i could do is lying on the bad thinkin about death, I even have plans about how to commit suicide and i realy afraid that i will not be able to hold it for much longer. I dont want it to take controll of my thoughts\mood any more!
    I need help! PLEASE!!! =(

For more info about rapid-cycling Bipolar Disorder:
    http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/bipolar-disorder/complete-publication.shtml#pub1

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I wish I could help you, but I haven't a clue. I too suffer extremely from my bi polar episodes. Guess I just wanted to let you know you're not alone and I'm a pm away if you want to chat about it atleast.

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please hang in there Summer.Rain. Bipolar is such an awful disorder. I feel especially sorry for people who have to suffer with this disorder. It's just terrible and makes people feel suicidal. Try your best to hang on. :hug:

4. Summer.Rain

This is horible! Every time when im in a stable condition i just thinking about the moment that i will loose it again and fall into deep suicidal depression.
    I just woke up and feel so weak and tired, while i was still lying in bed i though about how i go to the port area in my town at night, and just jump into the water swimming far far away until i get exhousted and eventualy drawing. As i tipe this words i dont have suicidal thoughts but i feel so wierd, it is like im in a stand by mode waiting for the next mood to take over me.
    I feel a little bit of a fear from what will come, will it be a positive mood?
    Will it be a negative mood? time will tell =(

5. bleach

bleach Well-Known Member

Do you get any exercise during the day?

6. Summer.Rain

Well sometimes when i have the energy i ride on my bicycle for about a hours or so, it hapens every.. like.. 2 days or so. In other times im too Angry\Depresd to do anything at all. It is like... Im so angry that it will better for me to stay at home coz' i afraid that i will harm someone who will be in the wrong place at the wrong time... (that why i totaly avoid public places).
    Sometimes angare and depresion combines together, that is even more dangarous (had few times in which i realy wanted to ram a truck with my car)
    And sometimes there is just depression, like now, i sit here, writing, and feel this wierd feeling like i am about to cry or something...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.