Bipolar hypomania

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Green.Triceratops, May 25, 2011.

1. Green.Triceratops

Green.Triceratops Account Closed

I cant take this. Cant sit, cant lay down, my entire body feels like theres electricity running through it. My thoughts are going too fast and
    my hands wont stop shaking. Everythings uncomfortable and all i wanna do is stop. Took one of my sleeping pills cause thats all i could think to do. And i made a great lasagna so fast but i cant eat. Gah i hate this bipolar shit all i wanna do is stoppppp.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

hope you can call your doc let know how you are cycling get your meds adjusted some okay. hope sleeping pill helps hugs

3. Green.Triceratops

I got one of those "wait and see" doctors. So no luck til next month. I see therapist tommorrow. Sleeping pill took the edge off. But i have no balance now. Feel drunk sorta lol. Still off the walls but its more manageable now.

4. total eclipse

i am glad it took edge off hun tell your doc you can't wait and see you need help now hugs to you

5. Green.Triceratops

Cant went yesterday he wants to wait a month before he messes with meds

6. total eclipse

im sorry to hear that but if things get worse you can go to hospital and get on call pdoc to adjust medication and let your regular doc know though