Bipolar sucks

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by wallflower, Jul 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wallflower

wallflower Well-Known Member

It started with not sleeping and I was ok, good even, then the next day I didn't sleep or eat. then tonight I drank. Drank after I had skipped sleep and added stimulant meds, adderall at normal dose, but it's not like I was trying to do this. And there I was, dancing around in shorts and a tank top video-taping it all, haha. But no, for IDK how long like five hours and then I wondered if the neighbors hear and I kinda panicked though people didn't seem to be bothered. Then the ultimate crash of crashes, and I am bawlin my eyes out over absolutely everything that's horrible which is everything at the time. Then almost an hour of sleep, I wake up a bit and I'm like holy crapola. Reality sets in and I want to escape it but a part of me says not to focus on that. It does not really matter it didn't really affect anyone at all other than me. Now I am upset. I really dont like these ups and downs at all. But I think I enable them to some extent. not on purpose...

Right now lack of sleep is starting to set in I had better sleep soon. I need to work on things.

2. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

i am bipolar also and know how much it sucks!

lack of sleep is a tough one- but it's something i've kind of got used to

for me i think the hardest thing at the current moment, is the moodswings

3. turbulence

turbulence New Member

I hate bipolar too. I am in a black hole right now. For lack of sleep the only thing that helps me is meds. That is only thing that breaks the cycle (sleeping meds). Please take care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.