Bipolars, please reply!

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by LoD, Mar 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoD

LoD Well-Known Member

Okay, so I might be bipolar. Could anyone who has this help me a bit with information and such? I prefer MSN to communicate with, seeing as I can't stand to wait for a reply longer then a day... ^^ So, if anyone is willing to help me out with finding out if I'm bipolar enough to visit a shrink, please contact me!

LoD

2. sorry_mozart

sorry_mozart Well-Known Member

I've just been diagnosed as having this condidtion, so I don't know if I'll be much help but you are welcome to PM me.

3. xTheBlondex

xTheBlondex Well-Known Member

Hey!
    I'm kinda semi diagnosed as bi-polar
    Went to the doctors where they offered a explanation for my elevated and extremely low moods but obviously I needed an pysciatric assesment.. which unfortunatley I've had to wait 2 months for and have heard nothing so i'm off back to the doctors tomorrow but if u do wanna chat my msn is

xRobyn_Jessicax@hotmail.com :biggrin:

4. bipolarkitty

bipolarkitty Well-Known Member

I've had bipolar for many years, and I've learned a lot about it. If you want to msg me I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. my msn is bipolarkitty@hotmail.com :smile:

5. DeathMiAmore

DeathMiAmore Member

I'm bipolar... it runs in my family. It's driving me crazy to tell you the truth because I lose so many friends because of it.

6. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

I'm diagnosed depressive with 'some' bipolar. I know that my lows are very low and my highs are very high and they change with lightning speed. I"m on Zoloft, Risperdal, and Lithium, and the combination of meds seems to help me a lot.

least

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.