Birthday 3 months away

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by bobatrons, Nov 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobatrons

bobatrons New Member

So I decided to off myself on my birthday which is 3 months away. To put it simply I quit my job 'cause they were simply horrible to me. I thought for a long time and knew if I quit I be left no money. So it was a no win situation. It was either be miserable at work or miserable at home. So I decided to kill myself on my birthday. I already have an idea of how I want to do it. I hardly write anything on the internet but felt this would give me some sense of closure..... weird rite? Anyways thanks for letting me rant.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Now you have left your job hun you have time to take care of yourself okay
    You have time to go to hospital sign yourself in and get some stability
    There they will perhaps help you apply for some disabilty payments if you find working too much
    but go in now hun okay 3mths is a lot of time to get yourself strong and well for you birthday hugs
  3. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

Yeah I know how you feel I'm 40 in 4 months time,sold my flat and spunked the money almost! I figured that I'l go once the money's all gone getting close and bit scary now. I'm not sure I'd do it on my birthday because it's gonna be upsetting enough for those left behind without the date of your demise being your birthday. I dont know I guess it won't make much difference but just a thought. I'm sorry to hear that it's come to this for you,I know you were unhappy at work but you were at least capable of working. Is there no chance of you getting work elsewhere?
  4. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

I'm committing suicide in January. My next birthday isn't til June- I'm not living 7 more months- no way!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.