birthday almost here

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by bobatrons, Jan 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobatrons

bobatrons New Member

Hi everyone

A while ago I posted up that I was thinking of ending it on my birthday. That was nearly 3 months ago and my thoughts still not have changed. I bought the train ticket and made out my final wishes. My birthday is on the 24th, which is a Tuesday. I'm terrified but also a sense of relief has washed over me. After these long 3 months I've come to the clear conclusion that ending it would be much easier and better than continuing on with my current circumstances. I was hoping that by writing this it would give me some sense of closure, which it has. To everyone who reads this I sincerely wish you nothing but endless happiness in your life.

Sincerely,

Kail

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I wish you wouldn't do it...of course it's your choice and I can't stop you, but I think everyone should have a chance at life.

3. hopeless

hopeless Well-Known Member

I know the feeling of relief you get when you finally get to that point where you think you are ready to end it. I just want to ask you one thing, is your family ready to let go?

4. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry this is happening to you :( , and I can understand that you want the pain to end. I won't hold what ever you decide against you because what you do in the end is up to you. I can only encourage you not to do it, and that there's always help available if you need it. :hug:

Trevor,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.