Birthday in 2 days

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by wheresmysheep, Jul 21, 2011.

1. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

I have a court injunction out against me cause i owe a bank €600.
    Thats all. 600.
    Had to make a partial payment yesterday, and have till tomorrow to try come up with some way of paying.

Between myself and stephen, we have €8 till next tuesday, and that will prob go on cat food.

Was trying to make this birthday a good one. and happy memory, trying to make it a new starting point.
    Get rid of the old shit times, start the new.
    Thought it was a good time to do this becuase of everything thats happened this year; re-started college, getting my brother away from my abusive mother, passing college, getting out more. I thought now would be a good time to start over.
    But no, have to pretend to be all happy and amazing and good times.

I'm drained.
  2. Confused_Tomboy

Confused_Tomboy Well-Known Member

im sry to hear that...but happy birthday!! 600 isn't as bad as i could could u plan to have a big party like next week? and ppl saying happy birthday in 2 days?
  3. wheresmysheep

no it isnt as bad as it could be. but when you ahve no income no savings no money how are you supposed to get it?
    I also, if i cant pay, have to then pay solicitor fees.
  4. Confused_Tomboy

Confused_Tomboy Well-Known Member sry...i there a way to come up with the money?
  5. wheresmysheep

And i have alot i have to pay out for as it is this weekend, on top of this.
  6. Confused_Tomboy

Confused_Tomboy Well-Known Member very sorry :( wish i could help..and since im only 17.5...idk much bout money...but im here if u need to chat...i'll be wishing u all the luck in the world to pay it off! i know u will! i have faith in u!! *nods my head*